Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Emirates B737-900 ERYes fictional, but it might look something like this if Emirates flew them.The 900 seemed appropriate given Emirates taste for the biggest, longest model varients.Available on AVSIMhttp://library.avsim...php?DLID=166850EK.jpgJohn
HA! Thanks John, that is cool ;)Now I can begin doin' shuttles to the subcontinent.. Of course always full to the brim.Jokes aside, If you wonder why Emirates doesn't fly small airplanes in the RL, the airline CEO recently announced that they don't need planes with less than 350 seats hahaha.. And that being said, currently Emirates has the highest seat occupancy rates in the industry... Flying mostly B777-300s, 2 class configuration - 400+ pax. Good for the airline, not so good for the crew. No wonder pages like this are appearing "http://inflightI TRIED TO USE A PROFANITY HERE - AREN'T I STUPID!.wordpress.com/"..Cheers!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Emirates B737-900 ERYes fictional, but it might look something like this if Emirates flew them.The 900 seemed appropriate given Emirates taste for the biggest, longest model varients.Available on AVSIMhttp://library.avsim...php?DLID=166850EK.jpgJohn
Thanks for the Emerites. I sure wish someone would do a thai Airways of the 900ER....hint, hint!!!

Ok, I apologize- I thought that was a photo of the NGX already painted in that livery and I looked at it too quickly to realize it wasn't.
No sweat. There is a indeed repaint of that particular airline in the Library but it is only FS2004 and not for the NGX, hence the request.

simtexture.de -get the D-ABEW -best Lufthansa Paint
Looked for it,cannot find.

I do remember the old United Shuttle planes, when I get some free time maybe ill try it since its an easy livery!

Emirates 737-800W, pleaseAnd great look fort he Emirates 737-900

HEY GUYS, How about that !These shots were taken while on the ground at LFMN, after a flight from LFPO. Now flying back at this very moment . IF you hear "Mauritanie 103" on the radio (IVAO), you can be sure its me ! THANK YOU STEVE !

No problem :) The shots look good! I think I can speak for anyone who paints in that they sure like to see their repaints in pics from different users.

Steve Aull

HEY GUYS, How about that !
Grats!Thanks to all of the painters here as well!
I think I can speak for anyone who paints in that they sure like to see their repaints in pics from different users
I'd like to post them, but this thread is huge as it is! (OK if I can get my UAL "Friend Ship" and some of the other Kulula paints (That aren't "Flying 101") then I'll throw a screenie or two up! :(

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma