Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Are those bump maps the same ones I originally got of yours or are they updated ones?
Thank you, Steve! Those are the updated set that I uploaded on the 20th.

Chris Hicks

Here is a link to the Camair-Co 737, in my opinion their livery greatly fits the 737
Oh yeah that is cool Mike. I'll have to search for more photos. I suspect it'll mean a lot of hand painting which generally means it takes a while but it's on the list for sure.

Nice to see your doing NGX paints Holgi! I really enjoyed your Airbus X paints and have to say they are superb quality.

Wow, Holger, I took a look at your site... and I am mightily impressed! Astonishing number of repaints you have done for Aerosofts bus. Makes me wanna go and buy it, almost. Will go over there and ask you for two more first, hehe.

Swiss Rail or the 737? I know what I would choose... how about you?yafs_100.jpgSmartwings 737-700 OK-SWX: soon, on your NGX.

The Delta -600 bird is underway!I started on it this morning and though tI would post an in-progres shot. There are several variations of the 1970's livery that Delta used. While my original post had a picture with the white nose band maintaining the same width as it curved on the nose, I prefer the white tapering to a point like the real world example in the left side of the split picture. Some versions have the side blue and red stripe tapering at the tail and some havie it cutting off with no taper. Right now I'm shooting for the "no taper" version.I stil might lower the top of the side Delta log as it is a little "tall" at the moment. But since it's fictional...I might keep it as it. Colors are nowhere matched up yet. I usually save the shading for last.Inprogres-1.jpgNoseComparison.jpg