Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The Delta -700 bird just finished loading in the AVSIM library. It should be available soon. I'll consider making a -800, but right now I have a couple of others to work on. Here are some shots of the -700.
I just got a private message this morning that I had somehow uploaded my America West -700 as the Livery Manager "ptp" file for the Delta -700 70s livery. I can't check it until I get home tonight. If someone can confirm this before I get home it would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea how I could have mixed them up. If it is the wrong "ptp" file...I'll get it swapped out.Thanks!

The Delta -600 has completed uploading into the AVSIM library. it should be available for downloading soon. I kept fighting a small 3D modeling imperfection that messed with graphics on the left rear of the fuselage. Depending on the paint, you never see the small nuances that affect color placement. I'm pretty well pleased with the way it turned out and plan on making a -700 version since it worked out so well. Enjoy!pmdg_737ngx_600_Delta70s-3.jpgpmdg_737ngx_600_Delta70s-2.jpgpmdg_737ngx_600_Delta70s-1.jpg
Hey Steve,after installing your -pmdg_737ngx_700_deltaairlines70s.zip- in the filemanager it changes to your -America West Airlines- Liverie there seems something rong with the fileregardsJürgen

Hey Steve,after installing your pmdg_737ngx_700_deltaairlines70s.zip in the filemanager it changes to your -America West Airlines- Liverie there seems something rong with the fileregardsJürgen
Thanks for checking. I have requested that AVSIM remove the file. I will upload the correct file tonight when I get home.Peter,Thanks for the heads up as well. My apologies to all for the mixup. I guess I had too many irons in the fire yesterday.

Thanks Steve, the repaint looks sharp:2012-3-22_20-13-52-504.jpg
I seriously had to look at this for awhile to see if it was real or not. Just amazing what PMDG and this community can do!

Tommy,The -800 can be done relatively quick using the paint layers I've already built. Here's a test shot. The paintkits are close but not exactly the same. I would assume winglets were in order for a -800, but I can leave them off. The example below is nowhere accurate. It's missing the second exit doors on the middle fuselage area. This was just a quick test.I should be able to do this one and have it done in a day or so. Let me know whether to put in the winglets. Right now it's a winglet model.800Test.jpg
Exellent Steve!! I also think that, as you say,since it's a -800 it's in it's place to do it with winglets.Looking forward to fly in style yet again. Maybe I'll just make a tour out of it and fly all Delta 738 routes in the schedule!Thanks for the effort yet again Steve!

Exellent Steve!! I also think that, as you say,since it's a -800 it's in it's place to do it with winglets.Looking forward to fly in style yet again. Maybe I'll just make a tour out of it and fly all Delta 738 routes in the schedule!Thanks for the effort yet again Steve!
You're very welcome! It will probably be ready by mid-week for upload. That picture is a patchwork attempt. The final bird will be cleaner and correct (with winglets). My Delta -700 is officially removed off the AVSIm library. I will re-upload the Delta -700 when I get home with the correct ptp file included in the zip file. Absolutely no idea how I did that as I'm usually pretty careful. Too many liveries...too little time.....lol.

I seriously had to look at this for awhile to see if it was real or not. Just amazing what PMDG and this community can do!
Yes indeed, and I feel lucky to be benefiting from all of the talented painters in this forum.

Mine are nowhere near as popular as Delta, hope you like them though...yafs_103.jpgyafs_105.jpgyafs_109.jpg

Mine are nowhere near as popular as Delta, hope you like them though...yafs_103.jpgyafs_105.jpgyafs_109.jpg
Those look very nice! Great job!I just finished re-uploading the Delta -700. I must have installed and un-installed it 5 times to make sure it was good to go. The only thing I can figure is I must have "right clicked" over my America West bird in the Livery Manager list and then typed the name for the Delta bird in the export process. The new one should show up soon. My apologies to the 10 folks that downloaded the scambled one.PMDG_737NGX_700_DeltaAirlines-3.jpg

Now time to port it over to 800, eh? :)Good thing about cheatlines is that they are very modular. All you really need to do is duplicate them into another paintkit, and take care of other parts...I am trying to make reusable stuff as well. In Sunwing repaint, I use the red thing from my OK-TVP repaint (where I can reuse the whole fuselage for other TVS), winglets here I will be also able to reuse in many other Travel Service based repaints, tail is the same as in Sunwings own 737s...

Wowwwww Fabo, Looks Beautiful!!!!!Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's done? where I can download?

Not yet. I spent most of yesterday night trying to find the right font, I asked here for Comenia Sans (it was not it...) and what would you not know - I had the one on my disk all along. I came at it totally by coincidence, but I remade the lettering right (almost), and did some other minor stuff on fuselage tonight.If everything goes well, it can be on avsim by tomorrow evening, when I correct the fuselage logo (a tiny irregularity there), do the winglets (might take anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours, depending on what can I reuse from earlier paints), and do the customer option config (I have the real deal setup in my files, also for couple other SunWing birds)

Now time to port it over to 800, eh? :)Good thing about cheatlines is that they are very modular. All you really need to do is duplicate them into another paintkit, and take care of other parts...I am trying to make reusable stuff as well. In Sunwing repaint, I use the red thing from my OK-TVP repaint (where I can reuse the whole fuselage for other TVS), winglets here I will be also able to reuse in many other Travel Service based repaints, tail is the same as in Sunwings own 737s...
Yes...time to put it on the -800. BTW...I'm also working on a Pan Am -800 at the same time. The early Pan Am paint used on the 737-200s. The blue stripe version...not the billboard text. Also plan on doing an Eastern Airlines -600 (maybe adding a -700 later).

Tommy,I took a break from the Delta -800 tonight and worked on the Pan Am -800. It still has a ways to go. The Pan Am text needs to be worked on. The font style I have is not the best. Let me know the registration number and Clipper name. I used "Clipper America" as a reference. That name was last used in 1984 by Pan Am. Originally used in 1947. I found an older Pan Am logo to use on the winglets. Since this is a purely fictional bird, I thought it would be a nice touch. Let me know your thoughts..either here or by PM.PA800_In-progress-1.jpg

Not yet. I spent most of yesterday night trying to find the right font, I asked here for Comenia Sans (it was not it...) and what would you not know - I had the one on my disk all along. I came at it totally by coincidence, but I remade the lettering right (almost), and did some other minor stuff on fuselage tonight.If everything goes well, it can be on avsim by tomorrow evening, when I correct the fuselage logo (a tiny irregularity there), do the winglets (might take anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours, depending on what can I reuse from earlier paints), and do the customer option config (I have the real deal setup in my files, also for couple other SunWing birds)
ok, take your time.Thank you.