Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Will do, but I'm 99.9% sure that's the old NG model.
Please excuse my typos and/or bad grammer in my reply above. Was multi-tasking here in the office and did not pay close attention...lol. Will wait on the model verdict. If the NGX livery does not exist...I'll do it.

Hello there,I'd like to ask for a LOT Polish Airlines fictional repaint, since I want so badly to fly my flagship carrier livery. :)They only fly -500, but can't find anything good enough to even compare to the NGX experience.
Bump! :)

Regarding the Hapag Lloyd Express Livery done by Lindbergh22:This livery has been done for the PMDG NGX 737-700. Lindbergh22 gave me the livery and asked me not to give it away to the public. I will ask Lindbergh22 for permission to give it to you, Phil.Maybe Lindbergh22 thinks that the livery is not finished, in his eyes. I for myself love his livery very much.Best regards, Joerg

Regarding the Hapag Lloyd Express Livery done by Lindbergh22:This livery has been done for the PMDG NGX 737-700. Lindbergh22 gave me the livery and asked me not to give it away to the public. I will ask Lindbergh22 for permission to give it to you, Phil.Maybe Lindbergh22 thinks that the livery is not finished, in his eyes. I for myself love his livery very much.Best regards, Joerg
Joerg,We were just trying to determine if that livery was released by Lindberg22. It appears it was not and you might be right that he is not ready to release it to the public. Thanks for letting us know about the livery. I'm not asking for permission to have Lindberg22's livery. Since the one he made is not public...I'll just make a new one from scratch. Thanks again!All,The Delta 737-800 NGX has departed the gate and is airborne on its way to the AVSIM livery. It should be available in a few hours. This was the 3rd and final installment of that 70s era Delta widget livery. I hope it goes over as well as the other two.pmdg_737ngx_800_Delta-1.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_Delta-2.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_Delta-3.jpg

That's the baby Steve. I just luuuuuve that scheme. I know somebody at least started it, but this thread is just SOOO big, I've lost track of it.Do you think you can do it? Pretty please;-)
Phil,Since the verdict is that the Hapag-Lloyd livery you want is not online, I'm building one from scratch. It will be a -700 non-winglet in the Hapag-Lloyd Express livery. I should have it done this weekend. Here's the initial colors going on. They are nowhere close to the right shade of yellow. The tail is also not representative of the correct yellow. I will adjust the shading for the best match before it is released. I want to make it fairly clean, so a lot of the dirt will be cleaned off. This post is to let you know it's underway.HP_Initial.jpg

Steve, I've had a reply back from Lindburg22 stating he HAS done Hapag-Lloyd Express for the NGX. Sadly, he failed to tell me where to find it;-(I'll ask him again;-)

Hey SteveI haven't downloaded yet, but take a look at the download: smiley737.zip by Etienne Deho

Steve, I've had a reply back from Lindburg22 stating he HAS done Hapag-Lloyd Express for the NGX. Sadly, he failed to tell me where to find it;-(I'll ask him again;-)
Don't ask him! I'll have a livery for a -700 built and uploaded no later than Sunday evening...probably sooner. You'll be flying your bird soon...lol.
Hey SteveI haven't downloaded yet, but take a look at the download: smiley737.zip by Etienne Deho
That's a TUIfly bird...not a Hapag-Lloyd Express. I'm not home and I really don't have plans to download and install a TUIfly livery.

Thanks Pete!Those are awesome pics!The Pan Am -800 (winglets) has left the gate and is "wheels up" headed for the AVSIM library. It should be available for downloading in a few hours.Here are a few screenshots....pmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-1.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-3.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-2.jpg
I freakly love your Pan Am 800 repaint... I hope to see the same type repaint on the 600 or 700 but prefer the 600 tho .. Love that little plane.. THX for the perfect repaints...Carlitos Colon

I freakly love your Pan Am 800 repaint... I hope to see the same type repaint on the 600 or 700 but prefer the 600 tho .. Love that little plane.. THX for the perfect repaints...Carlitos Colon
Carlitos,I'm very glad you like it. I do have plans for the same paint on the -600. I want to do a -700 with the "billboard livery" since I have one started that way. Once I get the -600 done, it would not be hard to make a -700 with the same look since the paintkits line up for those 2 models in a lot of areas.

Carlitos,I'm very glad you like it. I do have plans for the same paint on the -600. I want to do a -700 with the "billboard livery" since I have one started that way. Once I get the -600 done, it would not be hard to make a -700 with the same look since the paintkits line up for those 2 models in a lot of areas.
Hey here a surprise.. I did AIA 737-800 Pan Am to match your 800 you did.. I suck in painting and had to use windows repaints and did it by hand by this repaint was really easy to do took me 2 hrs only but got it perfect to match your repaint.. Im going to try to figure out how to upload it to Avism since I never done it before..P.S.For all those who saw the delta I did i mess up completely on that one and have to start from stratch.. I know now what not to do lol....Carlitos ColonHere a better shot of my AIA and Steve Pan Am.... Perfect match in color huh lol... I uploaded my very FIRST file to Avism ... Is in there is anyone wants it for there traffic or UT2Carlitos Colon.

I was thinking... this will be a fun repaint to do, right? :)IMG_20111109_155322_edit0.jpg