Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I was thinking... this will be a fun repaint to do, right? :)IMG_20111109_155322_edit0.jpg
That actually looks like it would be a nice paint. I like the colors and the pattern.

Yeah, I am waiting for some stuff on both my "active" repaints, so I was thinking I may do this over the weekend.

Looks very nice John!
Thanks Steve, but I'll return the compliment with I think your Delta repaint is 'Repaint of the Week' you did a great job and it's just a really really nice livery..... though Holgi's 'Greta Garbo' has a certain appeal too hehe.

Steve: Awesome -800 job, as the others! That livery is gonna get an all 50 states tour for DVA starting soon.Thanks for your efforts to suit up the NGX. :(Carlitos: Exellent that you contribute to getting new paints an AI counterpart! Nice job :good:Now I'm gonna take the Delta -800 for a spin up in north-western Canada to show it off! :(

The Hapag-Lloyd Express -700 is almost there. I thought I could hammer it out in a day from start to finish, but I ran out of time...lol. It should have it ready to upload tomorrow sometime. I just have some fine tuning to do and it will be ready to upload.HL-Inprogress-1.jpg

I guess Maryland One has died..... :( Looks like I gotta find a painter and pay them to try it....

Rodney E. Jacobs

Hello from Germany,looks graet. Is there any chance to have a fictional livery from DHL?Thanks Holger!

A Swiss registered Privatair (the above -700) would be amazing indeed!

Try and write directly to Holgi, he has done an 800 already, looks like he might reuse most of it.

I guess Maryland One has died..... :sad:Looks like I gotta find a painter and pay them to try it....
Whoever can get those yellow and black squares to line up on the top and bottom definitely deserves to be paid. I bet it's maddening.

Chris Hicks

Coming soon....
Steve,I've had a UPS bird in my list for a while as a personal project...lol. I can't wait to see your finished bird. Which model are you doing? Love the customized ground units! Big%20Grin.gif