Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Steve it's looking good. Chris thanks for the info on the file location.Also, Steve I believe you can make modifications to any of the textures in the common folders as long as you put the copy in the aircraft folder. I did this with the TNT bump files to get rid of the window outlines. Livery manager will package everything that is in the livery's texture folder.Will find out and let you know..
Steve,You're right. As long as you have what you need in the livery's texture folder, the Livery Manager does package it in. My next project...any guesses? The colors will eventually turn up the tail...lol.initial-EA.jpg

Oh yea......Eastern! The Whisperjet.
Since it's fictional...I'll have a little leeway, but I am patterning if from an Eastern 727-200 that I found. I'm trying to decide if I want to put the words "Whisperjet" anywhere. On the 727, they are on the side of the 3rd engine cowling at the base of the tail. I might try them on the engines and see if that looks okay.

Since it's fictional...I'll have a little leeway, but I am patterning if from an Eastern 727-200 that I found. I'm trying to decide if I want to put the words "Whisperjet" anywhere. On the 727, they are on the side of the 3rd engine cowling at the base of the tail. I might try them on the engines and see if that looks okay.
wow looks good another one for my hanger... I honestly cant wait for the Pan Am 800 repaint on the 600 ...... And for SteveAull TWA 700...Carlitos Colon

Eastern! Sweet! Love these retro paints. Are you doing the basic white or the metallic?Jack

Hi,could anyone repaint an Inter Airlines livery? From TC-IEA. I would send a link to a picture, but it's not permissible. But on the general databases you could find enough.It would be amazing, I was looking for this livery already for old PMDG, but there are not any. I hope it would be possible to realize one for NGX.

Brilliant news Steve on both the HLE and the Eastern.Any chance of the metallic version? I love that scheme;-)

Fortunately (thanks to WoAI) I have found nearly all the Southwest Specialty Liveries. Now I gotta get in touch with them to get permission to use them for the PMDG 737s....
I am afraid you are up to a disappointment. There is hardly any way you could re-use WoAI livery on PMDG plane. Just one reason from several - a PMDG 737 fuselage is spread out on about 10.000 pixels length, a WoAI livery is about 1/10th of that....

Brilliant news Steve on both the HLE and the Eastern.Any chance of the metallic version? I love that scheme;-)
LOL I'm doing a white version. There's a starting picture pasted on the previous page. Steve Aull might do the silver one as he indicated that version was still on his possible "to do" list. While there are some all silver airliine liveries out, I haven't gotten the all silver skin where I like it yet. Noone has conquered making a chrome bird that really looks accurate and we might not ever be able to. If Steve Aull or myself ends up doing one, it will be a shade of gray that probably comes the closest to a silver. Let me know how you like the Hapag-Lloyd bird after you download it.

Here's another thats been on the request list for a long time.Jet Airways is one of India's largest carriers with more than 50 NGs.They have two 900s, that are apparently used exclusively on the busy Mumbai - Delhi route.Jet Airways B737 - 900Now Available on AVSIM http://library.avsim...ftp&DLID=167174JGC_H.jpgThumbnail-9.jpg
Another great repaint, thank you so much John!Mike

I honestly cant wait for the Pan Am 800 repaint on the 600
Ahhh, didn't know the Pan Am 800 was done. Just got it (and the HLX's), very nice. Thanks for all the time you guys put in to making these liveries a 'virtual' reality.

Ahhh, didn't know the Pan Am 800 was done. Just got it (and the HLX's), very nice. Thanks for all the time you guys put in to making these liveries a 'virtual' reality.
Hi Bob!I have started on the Pan Am -600, but am working on the Eastern Airlines -600 for the moment. I hope I turned the eybrow windows on for both of those HLX birds before I uploaded them....lol. Had a busy day yesterday and was probably tackling too many projects at once. Glad you liked the liveries!

Nord Air Pilots,File is available in the New Files section of the Library.

Steve Aull

JET 2 737-700? [737-300 repaint]
I've done one that's semi finished, just need to retouch the grey. I only created it for myself, my skills are nothing compared to what has been shown here, but I'll post it to avsim when it's complete if you want.Chris