Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks for the link. I'll keep that site in mind if I need a font they have. Braniff uses a Gerard Sky Slant font that is only available if you purchase it. I ended up taking a similar font and editing the letters individually to make it work. :biggrin:

oh ok.. Ill keep looking out for other past airline font online... Im always good in finding those things lol... if I find any other font ill let you know...

Carlitos Colon

oh ok.. Ill keep looking out for other past airline font online... Im always good in finding those things lol... if I find any other font ill let you know...

Carlitos Colon

After I upload the green Braniff bird tonight, the Pan Am -600 is next on the list... :biggrin:

Thx u Steve... Your the best... I been excited to fly it....

Carlitos Colon

737Player.. I'm working on the German sky airlines. Not done yet. Still need to finish the tail and align it with the body :)

german.jpg

The green -600 in Braniff International Airways colors is uploaded to the AVSIM library and should show up soon. The next bird in line is the Pan Am -600 in the same livery as the earlier -800.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BraniffGreen-3.jpg

Pan Am -600 is started. I'm working on the concept of importing what I have from the -800. If it doesn't work out it will be rebuilt from scratch. If all goes well, it should be uploaded tomorrow evening. Here's an in-progress shot. I might move the Pan Am text forward just a little.

PA-600-1.jpg

Coin Flip Says Green Rock Paper Scissors Says Orange Aw Heck with it i will get them all Great Job Once again Steve !!!!!!!!!

Coin Flip Says Green Rock Paper Scissors Says Orange Aw Heck with it i will get them all Great Job Once again Steve !!!!!!!!!

Thanks Marty!

The blue one seems to be more popular at this point than the orange. The green one is avaiable, but noone has downloaded it yet. I thought about making a red one with a gold bottom and a Brown one with a tan bottom or a dark gray with a silver bottom. They would all be really fictional since those colors weren't used by Braniff...lol. Maybe down the road I'll add the additional colors. Al I have to do is change the color overlays on the layers and adjust the registration codes to make additional liveries from that template.

I've been making more liveries as "very clean" ones that look like a new paint job. I kind of like those more than the birds that have a little age on them.

There is At least 1 Green one Flying :dance: I Love these 600's for my Short Field Flights Thanks Again !!

That Pan Am is sweet! LOVE that livery on the 600

Jack

JokersWild would you ever consider doing one of your great Southwest liveries on the 600?

Jack

737Player.. I'm working on the German sky airlines. Not done yet. Still need to finish the tail and align it with the body :)

Jeeeeeaaaah Thank you .... Ok make it beautifuler and then ''Avsim'' yeeeeaaah....

I wait ... :Peace: