Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Okay the German Sky Airlines is finished now :)

german1.jpg

german2.jpg

Wow that tail was difficult.. Hope you like it.

Should be on Avsim File libraby soon.

Hey someone please do the new Copa Airlines in Star Alliance paint!

You can find the pictures in airliners.net.

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The Liviery is 1+, but look there?

http://s1.directuplo...di7uwxw_jpg.htm

Of the other side, it's going but on this page you've forgotten it..

It's no problem but make it a ''Beta'' Version :P

Please...

yeah Sorry about that. I've just uploaded a replacement. Then the Avsim crew should replace the file soon :)

Coming along........

Looking good! Hmmmm...scratch that one off my list.....lol.

Hey Steve if your heart is set on it I can scratch it.

I'm just poking fun at you! It's not really on my list yet. Go for it! You'll do it proud! :lol:

The 21st airframe rolled out of the paint hanger this evening and is airborne for the AVSIM library. The Pan Am -600 should be available soon for downloading. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I will probably do a -700 in the "billboard" livery since I have it started. Here are some shots of the -600.

pmdg_737ngx_600_PanAm-1-1.jpg

pmdg_737ngx_600_PanAm-2.jpg

pmdg_737ngx_600_PanAm-3.jpg

Anyone up to make a Southwest -600? It'd be fictional, but it would be cool, especially since the -600 is very similar to the -500, which SWA flies.

Pan Am looking real good Steve......Wasn't that long ago I was complaining about no -600 paints. What a difference a few months make!

Pan Am looking real good Steve......Wasn't that long ago I was complaining about no -600 paints. What a difference a few months make!

Steve Aull

You must have been posting when the forum suffered a database error. It took me a while before I could get back in. Yes indeed there are quite a few more -600s out there now. I'll probably keep adding to that number. I'm really partial to the -600/-700 series, so that's what I primarily like to paint. Maybe Chris might entertain the Southwest -500/-600 request above. Since the -500 is physically the same size as a -600, it could be done like my -500 Piedmont bird with no problem.

I'm still piddling with the FedEx -800 (non-winglet version) that I started a month or so back. I will eventually get it finished. It is coming along slowly, but is really looking good.

To steve Stubbs,

Hello Steve, I know you are probably getting requests left and right! but I was wondering if you might consider making a 737-700 Dreamliner livery. I have found a couple but for the 738 only.

Anyway... just wondering. BTW your US Airways livery is by far my favorite and pretty much the only one I use.

Regards.

Rolando Gumler