Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I am not the author of those repaints, sorry. You'd need to contact the author/creator, I am sure he would make the "Fuerteventura" for you.

I'm just poking fun at you! It's not really on my list yet. Go for it! You'll do it proud! :lol:

The 21st airframe rolled out of the paint hanger this evening and is airborne for the AVSIM library. The Pan Am -600 should be available soon for downloading. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I will probably do a -700 in the "billboard" livery since I have it started. Here are some shots of the -600.

pmdg_737ngx_600_PanAm-1-1.jpg

pmdg_737ngx_600_PanAm-2.jpg

pmdg_737ngx_600_PanAm-3.jpg

Steve I cant stop flying her at all.. I love this 600 lol...

Carlitos Colon

Steve I cant stop flying her at all.. I love this 600 lol...

Carlitos Colon

Thanks Carlitos! I'm glad you like it.

I was aksed to modify my original blue -600 BBJ and add a Canadian registry as well as ETOPS on the front gear doors. The first picture below is the Canadian version. I decided to make this new red version generic and upload it to the AVSIM library. It has finished loading and should be available soon. The other pictures below are the generic bird.

RedBBJ-Canadian-1.jpg

RedBBJ-ETOPS-1.jpg

RedBBJ-ETOPS-2.jpg

RedBBJ-ETOPS-3.jpg

I seem to be on a roll today. I just finished uploading the Bahamas Air -600 below. It should be available soon for downloading.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BahamasAir-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BahamasAir-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BahamasAir-3.jpg

I seem to be on a roll today. I just finished uploading the Bahamas Air -600 below. It should be available soon for downloading.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BahamasAir-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BahamasAir-2.jpg

Very nice, thank you very much sir. Thank you for sharing your time and talents.

I really appreciate it.

Happy Flying,

Gus

Steve, interested in an SWA -600? I really enjoy your other paints!

Rhen,

I'll think about it. I would assume that since Chris Hicks has been doing all the Southwest paints that he could easily adapt a -700 to a -600, but I can't speak for Chris. Maybe he will comment on this request. Let's wait and see if he responds. I know he has been busy with his bump map textures...lol.

Next one to roll out of the paint hanger will be my Pan Am -700 "Billboard" livery. Here's an in-progress shot. I was testing the lighting. It looks pretty bright white in the daytime. It will not have a lot of dirty areas.

PA700-Inprogress-1.jpg

DAMN thats a beautiful repaint!!!!. Thanks, don't slow down on the roll you are.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

I am not the author of those repaints, sorry. You'd need to contact the author/creator, I am sure he would make the "Fuerteventura" for you

But I have not a E-Mail adress of his, you know where to find ?

Please...

Really missing Marcelo, Gustavo Aguiar and Rich Sennett around here, with their great liveries: Guys where you at ?

This -600 might make it out right behind the Pan Am -700...lol. Ryan...this one's for you.

UA-600Initial.jpg

Dang Steve Your a Machine :Applause: It wont be long now and you will have all the Oldies up and Flying Great Job !!!!!