Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Okay then, I was just wondering - he was giving an update on his enhancements almost daily and then I havent seen him since a week or so...

I guess everyone needs a break here and there. I know I take breaks way more often than he does, though :)

I guess everyone needs a break here and there

Fabo did you ever finish the Air Springfield 600 ? I found a 'large fish' you were looking for, only jpg but 1280 pixels big.

I just finished uploading the Continental Airlines -600 in 70s era colors (red meatball version) to the AVSIM library. I hope to upload the "black meatball" version tomorrow night. Just ran out of time and energy tonight...lol. Here are a few screenshots of the Continental bird.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Cotinental-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Cotinental-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Cotinental-3.jpg

Thanks Steve :Applause: I Rode the " Red Meatball " 727 to the 3711 BMTS many Moons ago, now I'm kinda wishing i had some Stapleton Scenery to go with it. Great Job !!!!!

Would anyone be willing to create ai dupes of theses great 600s? Perhaps the delta, eastern, pan am, continental, united, etc?

Jack

Fabo did you ever finish the Air Springfield 600 ? I found a 'large fish' you were looking for, only jpg but 1280 pixels big.

Hello,

never did. Could not find the fish, and I did not trust myself with drawing one. Now 1280 pixels could be useful, please PM me the fish and I will see what I can do.

Hello,

never did. Could not find the fish, and I did not trust myself with drawing one. Now 1280 pixels could be useful, please PM me the fish and I will see what I can do.

Glad you'll proceed with Air Springfield livery :D.

On the other note, has any one got an idea how to draw a cargo door. Thinking about continuing 739 DHL livery.

Also what's the latest Photoshop trial version :D. I used CS5 I think.

I just finished uploading the Continental Airlines -600 in 70s era colors (red meatball version) to the AVSIM library. I hope to upload the "black meatball" version tomorrow night. Just ran out of time and energy tonight...lol. Here are a few screenshots of the Continental bird.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Cotinental-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Cotinental-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Cotinental-3.jpg

Awesome work Steve as always! Never seen this particular Continental livery! Looks great!

Would anyone be willing to create ai dupes of theses great 600s? Perhaps the delta, eastern, pan am, continental, united, etc?

Jack

I can see where they might be useful if you're substituting new AI liveries with older ones so you can create an earlier time in the past to fly in. I've never painted an AI bird, so I don't know what the templates used look like or the work involved

Awesome work Steve as always! Never seen this particular Continental livery! Looks great!

Thanks! I've been painting the birds I grew up with...lol. I should get the other Continental livery up this evening. I also have an older TWA I like that has not been done yet and that's probably next on the list.

I would check the readme file or the AVSIM library section to see who the author is and contact that person to ask if the engine text can be updated. Just my thoughts

Please make it...

I am very Thanks ...

Please Please Please...

Thank's...

On a semi-related note, has anyone noticed Chris Hicks around lately?

Sorry, I've been under the weather, then as I recovered I smashed three fingers on my mouse-wielding hand. So I've been out of service. Nice to know that when you drop off the radar, other members listen for your ELT!

Chris Hicks