Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Looks amazing Steve! I've always wanted an old TWA -600, but never requested it. It looks great, and I can't wait to fly it!!

Very nice! The NG wears that classic livery very well.

Thanks Chris!

I hope you hand is doing better. I just uploaded the TWA -600 to the AVSIM library. It should be available shortly for download. I do plan on releasing a -700 of the same livery as well. Here are a few screenshots.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_TWA-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_TWA-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_TWA-3.jpg

Hello, I've got a strange request/proposal: maybe as a tribute to FSX, would anyone be interested in recreating the default liveries? If not, I might try my hand at it after the exams.

Fabrizio Sassi

I've been building a new pc. Now I have time to finish the Primera.

It will be ready for the avsim library this weekend. I still have to lign out the yellow curves on the belly and side fuselage. I also have to try a darker gray on the tail.

Cheers,

Ricardo De Luca

Hey Ricardo! It looks very nice! Would you please consider making a Primera livery with OY- registration? :smile:

In the memory of the recently deceased, Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller, i've made this in his honor.

Thanks Jonas! It's very nostalgic!

I like that TWA.

Thanks! I will be making a -700 version. I might be able to have that one done by next weekend or sooner. I've been playing around with my Shockwave 3D lights configuration. I got tired of seeing the banding on the fuselage when I turned the landing lights on. I do prefer them over the default lights. I know some folks don't like them. I got all my aircraft.cfg files fixed with the correct lights so there is no "banding". Here's a screenshot.

3DLights-Delta.jpg

Hey Ricardo! It looks very nice! Would you please consider making a Primera livery with OY- registration? :smile:

Thanks Jonas! It's very nostalgic!

Hi Thomas,

I will not have the time the coming week but then I can make you a OY- registration. Any specific reg?

At this moment I'm uploading this one:.

Ricardo De Luca

Amazing work Ricardo, thank you very much for this beauty!

I believe Steve had already made it.

Try this link:

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=167142

I haven't made that one! It's not in the list at the moment...lol. Mine were all the earlier "widget" liveries in the -600, -700 and -800. It could be on AVSIM or somewhere else online.

I haven't made that one! It's not in the list at the moment...lol. Mine were all the earlier "widget" liveries in the -600, -700 and -800. It could be on AVSIM or somewhere else online.

I apologize then:-)

Hi Thomas,

I will not have the time the coming week but then I can make you a OY- registration. Any specific reg?

Thanks so much! Take your time :smile: Any one of them without the eyebrows would be very nice. So OY-PSA, OY-PSB or OY-PSC. No particular favorite :wink: