Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Painter I need some help... When doing the night light and resizing the Canvas to 2048 how do you do this in Photo Shop cs5.. I went to edit and then canvas size and resize it to 2048 x 2048 and that didnt work at all... then I did image size in edit and did the same and that didn't work... Any advice on this...

Carlitos Colon

Never mind I figure it out lol... sorry

Carlitos Colon

Carlitos,

Outline the section you want in the fuselage_master photoshop template. Use the "Copy Merged" to capture every visible layer in the area you selected. Open the corresponding fuselage PSD file (there are only 2 to worry about for night textures... section 1 or 2). Paste the copied layers to the applicable fuselage psd file. Merge the layers or flatten the image.

Now resize it to the 2048 X 2048 size. Open the corresponding night PSD file and past the new layer between the 2 layers in the night texture PSD file. You should see some color or detail where the landing lights shine through that top black layer. Just flatten or merge the 3 layers together and save as the dds file into your texture folder. That's it.

Okay i've got the Britannia winglets edition finished :-)

britwl1.jpg

britwl2.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Should be in the file library soon.

That is very impressive... Looks awesome buddy

Okay i've got the Britannia winglets edition finished :-)

Thank you very much Jonas, it looks amazing, I have been waiting for a non winglet version of a Britannia for a long while as have a few others, where would we be without the talented painters on here.

Many thanks

Steve

Steve Merriman

Hey Zsolt;

That one is already available.

The great Marcelo did it last fall. http://library.avsim...php?DLID=162583

Thank you!

Can someone confirm that there is a slight error on the SATCOM antenna on this one? A little black (unpainted) rectangle on both left and right side of the antenna. I think there is no such on the real aircraft. Thank you!

I know you guys are so bombarded with request just I hope someone will be able to do this in the 700 series please i love this one pretty simple though apart from the TEA text... Regards Steve

Thats a classic though...

Yeah i know but the BMI Baby ones are too but they have been done which is why i was asking thanks buddy

Thank you!

Can someone confirm that there is a slight error on the SATCOM antenna on this one? A little black (unpainted) rectangle on both left and right side of the antenna. I think there is no such on the real aircraft. Thank you!

Hi:

Replace the file: https://rapidshare.com/files/2729616653/pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1.zip

Best regards,

Marcelo

Subliminal message to Steve: United Airlines circa 1988 livery 737-600 would look really cool :)

That's on my "to do" list and will probably be the next bird after the NAC -600. I don't anticipate starting on it until sometime this weekend. I have been working on my National and Frontier retro repaints some as well. I have had a lot of other non-FSX endeavors occupying my time lately. Can't put them out every other day like I was there for awhile...lol.

+++1TEA.

I flew on on one of their last flights as a charter from Manchester-Corfu and then promptly got abandoned there as they went bust. Had to be rescued by JAT 727, and that is not an experience I'd recommend to my worst enemy!

Does any expert painter out there want to give me advice on how to line this up better where I dont see this line going across the window... Man it annoys and bugs me to see it... I try everything in lining up and I cant get to where that line in the windown is gone....

Carlitos Colon

Does any expert painter out there want to give me advice on how to line this up better where I dont see this line going across the window... Man it annoys and bugs me to see it... I try everything in lining up and I cant get to where that line in the windown is gone....

I have not succeeded to get totally rid of that artifact...