Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

HI!

I'm looking for this repaint without word "CHARTERS" and for 737-800 WL and 737-900 WL.

Regards

LOT_Charters_Boeing_737-400_Karakas.jpg

Hi Steve,

Is it possible to paint for the 700WL Or 800WL, Air New Zealand "Theme All Blacks" ?

776059557461333992972.jpg

Hi Steve,

Is it possible to paint for the 700WL Or 800WL, Air New Zealand "Theme All Blacks" ?

776059557461333992972.jpg

McCarter,

Not sure which Steve you're aking...myself or Steve Aull. That's a pretty paint, but I wouldn't want to tackle it. All those individual stripes across the top rear fuselage in front of the tail and on the fuselage at the base of the tail would take a week or two (if not more) of constant trial and error to align. It's the nuances of that top fuselage area and the way textures stretch and change compared to the sides that keeps a lot of these paints from being done. They are just that challenging.

If Steve Aull wants to respond to this request...feel free.

I know it's completely fictional but for some reason i'd quite like the Thomas Cook on the 900 NGX with out or with winglets would look well nice. i don't have any repaints on my 900 as yet.. never flown it

At least you wouldn't have to worry about the white stripe on the body ste heheh.. I found this which looks like its been done but the guy is chargiing for it

739NGX-TCX.jpg

I know it's completely fictional but for some reason i'd quite like the Thomas Cook on the 900 NGX with out or with winglets would look well nice. i don't have any repaints on my 900 as yet.. never flown it

At least you wouldn't have to worry about the white stripe on the body ste heheh.. I found this which looks like its been done but the guy is chargiing for it

739NGX-TCX.jpg

I'm not in the painting for profit or re-imbursement for time mode...lol. I doubt if I ever would charge anyone to paint a livery. Humor me... What's the going rate to paint a livery?

I'm not in the painting for profit or re-imbursement for time mode...lol. I doubt if I ever would charge anyone to paint a livery. Humor me... What's the going rate to paint a livery?

10 Euros lol

Well its my first paint, so nothing big.

gallery_206034_28_297932.jpg

Working on my new 9Y-MBJgallery_206034_28_71117.jpg

which airport is this, who made it? Thank You

McCarter,

Not sure which Steve you're aking...myself or Steve Aull. That's a pretty paint, but I wouldn't want to tackle it. All those individual stripes across the top rear fuselage in front of the tail and on the fuselage at the base of the tail would take a week or two (if not more) of constant trial and error to align. It's the nuances of that top fuselage area and the way textures stretch and change compared to the sides that keeps a lot of these paints from being done. They are just that challenging.

If Steve Aull wants to respond to this request...feel free.

Steve,

It may take 1, 2 weeks ? Finally, it is difficult to make a painting like this. If this could be so easy to paint even the most complicated that would be fabulous.

which airport is this, who made it? Thank You

Looks like San Francisco, possibly from Flight Beam Studios.

Steve,

It may take 1, 2 weeks ? Finally, it is difficult to make a painting like this. If this could be so easy to paint even the most complicated that would be fabulous.

It would take someone used to painting the NGX a lot of trial and error to line up all those individual leaves so they looked correctly. I'm not saying it could not be done. I'm sure there are a lot more talented people out there than me. At this point, I'm not willing to taking it on. The biggest challenge painters face is coming up with the artwork in a large enough size so it can be applied and manipulated. The individual section files are 4096 X 4096 pixels. Even these older liveries I have been doing are challenging because you have to find logos large enough where their edges will be smooth when used.

Not making excuses...just letting you know the challenges. The Hapag-Lloyd paints took me just a few days to do 90% of the livery. The lower rear section where the checkerboard comes together took me several days of tweaking just to do that small area. It is a neat livery and one that would look great on any of the NGX models.

Thanks Steve, this is amazing. Thank you for all of your hard work!!

The United -600 in the 80s livery is uploaded to the AVSIM library. I decided to change the lower rear area to be similar to what the real livery had versus the white wraparound with the stripes wraping as well. This version is a little closer to the real livery. Still fictional but closer.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_United80s-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_United80s-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_United80s-3.jpg

Thanks Steve, this is amazing. Thank you for all of your hard work!!

You're very welcome Paul!

Christmas came early in the form of an official Pantone color mix in my email. Trying it out on various repaints.

2012-5-7_12-7-45-877.jpg

2012-5-7_12-8-28-312.jpg

2012-5-5_22-59-44-504.jpg

2012-5-5_14-11-50-922.jpg

2012-5-7_19-8-39-269.jpg

Chris Hicks