Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Marcelo and Rich ... back in the NGX painters saddle .... Chris with groundbreaking technology on the Southwest paints .... and Steve Stubbs cranking up again ... Life is good again in the paint thread.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Coming to an airport near you very early but just a quick shot of a new bird to keep up the skills as the eye is quite an issue latley but this one is not to crazy and after the starliner mess thought I would struggle thru this one for you guys, thanks for looking. This is an 800 but ould like to bang out a 700 even though it would be fictional I believe they only have an 800 and a 300 in service.

Amazing, Richard!!!! As always. Good to see you back in the paintings. The same for Marcelo.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Coming to an airport near you very early but just a quick shot of a new bird to keep up the skills as the eye is quite an issue latley but this one is not to crazy and after the starliner mess thought I would struggle thru this one for you guys, thanks for looking. This is an 800 but ould like to bang out a 700 even though it would be fictional I believe they only have an 800 and a 300 in service.

Well, that is very nice!!!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hello all

I was wondering if any of you wonderful people could do a few paints for me? The two livery's are Air Europe/Air Europe (old colours) see below

And Caledonian Airways - who did not operate the Boeing 737 NG, however did operate the Boeing 737-200 Adv after British Airways took them over.

To the these liveries on the Boeing 737-800 non winglet versions would be amazing - any takers? :Hug:

Kimberly.

Awesome work, Marcelo - Must've taken many, many patient hours of aligning stuff to get it looking so great. Sterling work! Installing it as soon as I get home

What with this and Chris Hicks' dirty planes, I am now back in the left seat of the NGX after a bit of a lay-off

j

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

**** Update - I figured out what that logo is and it's not a mandatory item, so I'll be leaving it off my 737-600. It's an aircraft nickname logo and there were several on the DC-10s.

Steve,

Definitely not mandatory. The name logos were actually on all of National's jets when they were using the "Fly Me" campaign, you know "Hi, I'm Linda - Fly Me to London." Gotta love that suggestive campaign, don't think they could get away with that today!!! Check out the link below. Looking forward to your National when she is done. Thanks!

Hello all

I was wondering if any of you wonderful people could do a few paints for me? The two livery's are Air Europe/Air Europe (old colours) see below

And Caledonian Airways - who did not operate the Boeing 737 NG, however did operate the Boeing 737-200 Adv after British Airways took them over.

To the these liveries on the Boeing 737-800 non winglet versions would be amazing - any takers? :Hug:

Kimberly.

Kimberly,

I'll assume that the Caladonian bird is British Caladonian Airlines and from what I see online the color is a dark blue. You picture appears to be a black tail and lower black color. Doing an initial search, the challenge for that paint would be finding that tail logo large enough so it would be sharp and not fuzzy or ragged when enlarged from what I currently see online.

The Air Europa/Air Europe livery (while not difficult either) has the challenge of finding that "AE" on the side of the nose in a size that could be used versus painting it from scratch. That livery also appears to be an older one. Am I correct in that assumption? There is a lot of current Air Europa artwork that could be used, but it looks like it's a newer look (the fancy "AE" in blue).

No promises on painting thses. Will have to see how my projects go. I just wanted you to know what I see out there in regards to anyone painting these.

Hello all

Kimberly.

Oh My!!!!!....Are you a woman after my own heart or what? That is another of my favourate liveries. I remember flying to Izmir from Cardiff on that one when I was very young indeed. That plane and livery may just have been the start of it all for me. Honestly my heart skipped a beat when I saw that. Such fond memories.

Of course it was called Air Europe from Cardiff and scheduled to what was Aspro holidays then.

I had totally forgot that livery too.

Please someone paint that

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Steve,

Definitely not mandatory. The name logos were actually on all of National's jets when they were using the "Fly Me" campaign, you know "Hi, I'm Linda - Fly Me to London." Gotta love that suggestive campaign, don't think they could get away with that today!!! Check out the link below. Looking forward to your National when she is done. Thanks!

[media=]

[/media]

I did find a good close up picture of that logo with one of the names on it. I might make that logo from scratch and test my ribbon skills in Photoshop...lol. The National bird was next after the Western -600 gets uploaded tonight. Then there's Frontier....Republic....etc...etc...lol. One of these days I'll finish my FedEx -800.

Thanks for the video! Yes those were interesting advertising angles back then.

Rich, that Jet2 silvery shade is mighty good! I wish I had the time to fly all round with all the beauties shown here...

Kimberly: Curious livery, the Air Europa one. I imagine it should be relatively easy, bar the lining up of stripes on fuse & tail, but that is more tedious than hard.

Now the Caledonian one... that lion is clearly a heraldic motive, although from what I have gathered, different from the one on the Scottish coat-of-arms. Anyway I gather I found the vector version of the Bcal coat-of-arms, so that could be out (somewhat) quickly. I gather I can have it out for preliminary screening by tomorrow, or, if Steve wants, I can send him a logo in .eps or something.

Rich, that Jet2 silvery shade is mighty good! I wish I had the time to fly all round with all the beauties shown here...

Kimberly: Curious livery, the Air Europa one. I imagine it should be relatively easy, bar the lining up of stripes on fuse & tail, but that is more tedious than hard.

Now the Caledonian one... that lion is clearly a heraldic motive, although from what I have gathered, different from the one on the Scottish coat-of-arms. Anyway I gather I found the vector version of the Bcal coat-of-arms, so that could be out (somewhat) quickly. I gather I can have it out for preliminary screening by tomorrow, or, if Steve wants, I can send him a logo in .eps or something.

Hey buddy!

I haven't comitted to those paints just yet...lol. But if you want to send me that coat of arms you found that matches the logo on the tail of the Caladonain bird, I'll play with it. I'll PM you an e-mail address. My fishing time (first love) kept me tied up for a while getting ready for that tournament. My time is fairly free for a while. Not quite back to cranking a livery out every other day like I was for a while there...lol.

Steve

Nice lookin Western, Steve! Are you going to do the "Bud Light" version as well? Also, is republic early 80s still on your list? Also, I have a random request for you or any of the other painters. Has anyone though about doing the Wynn or MGM BBJs? They are used to shuttle whales from Cali to Vegas and (in the case of the Wynn BBJ) Mr. Wynn from Vegas to various international destinations.

I have been very lucky to already have great paints that I have previously requested so I am quite content with your already produced great work but figured it never hurts to ask.

Jack