Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Great paint!

One remark, I think the winglet logo has to be flipped horizontal.

Yes you are right! I´ll fix that. Thx for the info!

Lukas Dalton

Hello,

I don't want to complain and I highly appreciate the work of all repainters, but this thread has changed and the topic shifted from "Livery Availability" to "American Classic Airliner Liveries for the NGX". I really miss Marcelo and John for example who did so many great exotic repaints.

I think it's a pity that everyone seems to focus on fictional liveries of defunct airlines from the USA. There are so many great liveries, which are flown on the 737NG in reallife these days and many of them are not represented for the NGX.

This shouldn't be a complaint, but these are my thoughts and I hope that someone will do some further liveries of todays airlines...even some exotic ones which are from all over the world!

Cheers,

Mike

Mike,

Sorry you feel that way. I have been concentrating on those older US liveries because those are the ones I grew up with. I have painted several liveries from other countries besides U.S. based ones. I've probably been putting up more liveries than most lately and I'll assume that's where your perception stems from.

There are plenty of painters outside the U.S. and I'm sure they probably paint the liveries that are closer to home for themselves.

The exotic liveries on a lot of planes are beautiful. The problem is they can be challenging to paint as most of the artwork has to be drawn by hand. If you want a particular livery painted...request it hear on this thread or post an individual thread request.

You will continue to see liveries from former airlines posted by myself as I haven't reached the end of that list yet.

Take care...

Marcelo just put out another good one a few days ago...Oh, but it was a US airline. PMDG put some out too....oh, they are classic US airlines also. Perhaps you should complain to the repainters in your area who aren't satisfying your expectations instead of picking on US repainters for painting US airlines.

Better yet, here's a link to the paint kit. Looking forward to seeing your work! Cheers.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/paintkits.html

Chris Hicks

BlueSky Scenery... its freeware. I actually am using it with Shez new KONT for fs9 in FSX. You def take a little fps stutter here and there but worth it in my opinion. Here is the money shot on approach from the flight deck:

Thanks

I thought this retro U.S. livery was cool. Most likely because I was always, always, always in Hawaii when I saw it.

Jack

Hello,

I don't want to complain and I highly appreciate the work of all repainters, but this thread has changed and the topic shifted from "Livery Availability" to "American Classic Airliner Liveries for the NGX". I really miss Marcelo and John for example who did so many great exotic repaints.

I think it's a pity that everyone seems to focus on fictional liveries of defunct airlines from the USA. There are so many great liveries, which are flown on the 737NG in reallife these days and many of them are not represented for the NGX.

This shouldn't be a complaint, but these are my thoughts and I hope that someone will do some further liveries of todays airlines...even some exotic ones which are from all over the world!

Cheers,

Mike

Mike,

The repaints posted in this forum are mostly what repainters are interested in creating and not for the benefit of all NGX owners. You may want to contact a repainter to make a specific livery request rather than wait for what you're interested in to show up in this forum.

In case anyone missed it, Ryan posted that they've released the long-requested Boeing house livery for the NGX. I'm really glad they did, because I was thinking of doing it and dreading the stripes!

Chris Hicks

Hello,

Cheers,

Mike

I think it's a "pity" that instead of applauding these quality painters for doing something they obviously enjoy and, more importantly, are willing to unselfishly share with those who appreciate it, you choose to denigrate them because you selfishly want them to do that you want. if you don't like old US liveries then don't download them. If you want something else then see if someone will be kind enough to paint it for you, or better yet paint it yourself. In either case I respectfully submit that what you disingenuously claim is not a "complaint" is exactly that and you would have been better served making a simple request for a livery that you want and perhaps you might have been lucky enough to get someone to paint it for you. Given your post though, you shouldn't hold your breath......

Hello,

Cheers,

Mike

You are so wrong. Steve recently released a repaint of NAC, which no longer exists and is not an US airline. The re-painters do not have to share their work, they do not work for PMDG, they do this in their own time and I for one am grateful for the work they do. You should be too.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I finished the Ozark -600 in the 80s livery tonight. I still have the upload screenshots, readme, thumbnail, etc. to make. It should get uploaded tomorrow night. Here's a closup of the final look.

Ozark-Final.jpg

Another Beauty Steve !!!!!!!! I bought another TB Drive and Named it "Hanger" :lol:

That's another great paint Steve. Thanks for all you do - so talented. And Mike - you may want to call them defunct airlines, others refer to them as fallen flags.

Hello Folks,

Steve, thanks for the reminder concerning copyright stuff, completely forgot :Hypnotized:

Thanks to Momtchil for having deleted the post, pictures was deleted anyway, maybe Avsim should considering to add a "delete" or a "modify" option for a topic ?

Steve, understand fully the amount of work that represent a colorfull or special livery, as well as the amount of time spent, i tried several times doing repaint but even with a good tuto, i'm bad on this, flying a real airplane is not a problem for me but repainting...so understand 5/5 what you wrote.

The Ozark is looking pretty :Applause:

Anyway, a big Thanks again for your Liveries, work and time :hi:

Cheers.

I finished the Ozark -600 in the 80s livery tonight. I still have the upload screenshots, readme, thumbnail, etc. to make. It should get uploaded tomorrow night. Here's a closup of the final look.

Ozark-Final.jpg

Your knocking some fantastic paints out stevie

Hey painters this would be really nice if any of you want to have a go at it when your free .. on the B737 - 700 Dan - Air London

fsxda7cl.jpg

Dan-Air_Logo.jpg

144-152_0020_Dan-Air_0020_final_0020_727-100.jpg

Just some bits to help out if so