Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Steve,

Absolutley love the BBJ, I wouldn't change a thing it looks perfect (although I am sure you are a perfectionist and like all perfectionist can see the tiny flaws nobody else can see).

Any chance you can do one with a blue bottom and a red stripe with a UK registration on it. Pretty please.

I can probably work on that after this coming week. I'm trying to finish up the Cargoair -700. After that I need to finish the Texas International -800. I also have other paints started and in-work. Multi-tasking...lol. I'm out of town (no PC) for a military squadron reunion all next weekend, so I won't be back working on any paint until Sunday evening after that. Glad you like the BBJ I painted for Marty.

Does anybody want to do this one?

0000061604_large.jpeg

Some references: http://spotters.net....sort=added_desc

I believe that livery has been done. You might want to search the AVSIM files.

I've been working on a fictional Delta for a visit to Jackson Hole.

I'm not happy with the pink so it will take some further testing coming week. Should be ready next weekend.

WIP:

Ricardo De Luca

In few hours available in www.avsim.net

cc2e84ab286591cc486e7171b92b2eca.jpg

3682366b6e8066da38a0921b114e7a5c.jpg

9c9d689c106d2536729ef3b6125d324a.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

Looks beautiful Marcelo! Thanks for doing that one as it was in my list to eventually paint. I haven't done the U.S. Airways Dark Blue top either if you're looking for work...lol. Hope you're having a great weekend!

I want to fly with this Qantas.

250595685611338570278.jpg

That sure looks colorful. All you need is the animal graphic on the side in a sharp image that is 8,000 to 9,000 pixels wide and you're good to go...lol.

Almost done with the Cargoair below. I might be able to get it uploaded tonight. If not, it should be uploaded tomorrow evening.

CarGoAir-Inprogress-1.jpg

Yep She's a Beauty !!!!! Thanks Again Steve !!!

You're very welcome!

I uploaded the Cargoair -700F about 30 minutes ago. I had to help the "better" half with a project, so I'm just getting back to be able to post the upload notice. It's not visible yet, but should be shortly. Here are the upload shots.

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-2.jpg

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-3.jpg

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-4.jpg

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Man this is a great looking paint. Thanks Marcelo!

Jack

Awesome BBJ, Steve! Now that I know you have skills on the BBJ I have to ask for Mr. Wynn's plane.

Jack

...and I am still waiting on this baby:

[MarylandOne.jpg

So how much would I have to pay to get this???

Rodney E. Jacobs

Jack,

Great shots of Marcelo's United bird! I'm glad you like the 3rd BBJ I've painted. That BBJ looks nice but I have 6-8 birds in line at the moment, so I'm not going to commit on that one just yet. Unless I get more paint time, the only bird that will probably get worked this week is the Texas International -800. Maybe someone else might pick up that nice looking BBJ in the mean time.

I could probably use a breather this week as well..lol. Looking at the library, there have been 14 PMDG NGX uploads in the past 9 days and I have 9 of those 14. That's not counting the Cargoair bird I just uploaded. I'm hoping that some of the other painters out there will pick up some of the public requests as I'd like to get back to my oldies list...lol. Thanks for asking. Have a great evening!

Steve, thank you for the CarGoair bird! Shame to mention that I being Bulgarian did not know about this small cargo airline..

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

...and I am still waiting on this baby:

[MarylandOne.jpg

So how much would I have to pay to get this???

800,000 US Dollars. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.Diners Club :Party:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.