Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

All,

I just realized that while the Cargoair upload is missiing the one layer that shows the door hinges. This paint has been nothing but a comedy of errors and is very embarrassing to me. I'm going to have to get the admins to remove the uploaded file. If they get it removed tonight, I will re-upload it. I feel like an idiot, but I only have myself to blame for rushing through projects.

That stops tonight. No more rushing. I can't believe I left that layer turned off.

***as of 9:42pm EST, the file is corrected and available in the library. Again....sorry for all the hassle.***

Ha ! I have a rare collectable. A Steve Stubbs Cargoair without door Hinges. .... priceless

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Ha ! I have a rare collectable. A Steve Stubbs Cargoair without door Hinges. .... priceless

Then you have 1 of 5 copies as it was only downloaded 5 times before I killed it...lol. I hope you like the final one better.

выезд: UKLL (Львів) | прибытие: UKBB (Киев).

4142522012658253624.png

91873420126584725164.png

May I just say a big thank you to all the painters world wide. I know it takes time and skill to repaint an aircraft (something I have niether of) to the quality that is seen on this forum.

With all the great cargo repaints being done, can any one do a fictional American Freighter like the 747-400F.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Bill

First lines on a picture, now I have to draw everything in Photoshop this project will take me a long time... Nail%20Biting.gif

7c85308ff3c69f3b2bd4cb2cd45e23fa.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

I uploaded the Cargoair -700F about 30 minutes ago. I had to help the "better" half with a project, so I'm just getting back to be able to post the upload notice. It's not visible yet, but should be shortly. Here are the upload shots.

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-2.jpg

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-3.jpg

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-4.jpg

PMDG_737-700F_NGX_Cargoair-1.jpg

Thank You for that gorgeous repaint. Nevermind it's fictional, it looks so close to the real one.

First lines on a picture, now I have to draw everything in Photoshop this project will take me a long time... Nail%20Biting.gif

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo,

that's a true masterpiece! Awesome!

Thank you very much for your effort.

Looking forward to the release of "Yananyi Dreaming".

Best regards,

Christian

Okay Marty! Cover your eyes! All I have left is to fix the warpage where the silver crosses the very top of the fuselage (yellow arrow). After that it's done. I hope you like the livery. I left a U.S. flag off of it so it could be used by anyone. The registration is N737MB, so that's what makes it your bird...lol.

I'm hoping to maybe finish it in time to upload before I turn in tonight.

BBJ-MB-Inprogress-1.jpg

Now thats a shap paint! Well done sir. :Applause:

Best regards,

Marcelo

One comment my friend...simply brilliant! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif That takes a lot of patience and detail work!

Now thats a shap paint! Well done sir. :Applause:

Thanks Rick! Glad you like it.

Airberlin 737-800 D-ABMB (BVB special edition); D-ABMD; D-ABKS; D-ABKW & D-ABBC

unbenannt-1p0fcz.jpg

1rtfd5.jpg

airb2pfequ.jpg

thumb_small2hdtu.jpg

Download: http://library.avsim...=root&Go=Search

Nice work Daniel!

very nice marcello!

My next livery is ready. Will be at the library at the weekend as I am pretty busy the rest of the week.

Its the TUIfly - Kärnten Special Livery. Kärnten is a famous winter sport resort in Austria.

kaernten1.jpg

kaernten2.jpg

kaernten3.jpg

Lukas Dalton

Repainters, I'm painting my first -900 and noticed a problem with the paint being darker around the wing box than the rest of it. I know I've seen something about this posted in the past, but I can't recall if there is a fix or not. Any assistance is appreciated.

Chris

Chris Hicks

Repainters, I'm painting my first -900 and noticed a problem with the paint being darker around the wing box than the rest of it. I know I've seen something about this posted in the past, but I can't recall if there is a fix or not. Any assistance is appreciated.

Chris

Chris,

I've never painted a -900 yet. Is the darker looking paint based on the shadow layers or weathering layers? There has to be a logical reason.

Steve