Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

After almost three weeks, in hours www.avsim.net is available under the name "QANTAS 'Yananyi Dreaming" VH-VXB Boeing 737-838NGX w / Winglets " Good flights and enjoy it :yahoo:

540c2e52ae85543121458dd2e4369f1f.jpg

582f9d271d5a7be5c6ac0f02a272ed73.jpg

e1c7299b2f234218c19630e863dcf078.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo,

That has to be the most difficult paint ever on the NGX and you did a fantastic job. I can only imagine the tedious work and constant tweaking to do the difficult problem areas that those of us that paint deal with. I bow to the master! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

I want to thank everyone for their words, it is very rewarding to share with you my work!

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilatus

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you enormously for this work. You are for me the best painting of the community.

I want to thank everyone for their words, it is very rewarding to share with you my work!

You are always welcome !

After almost three weeks, in hours www.avsim.net is available under the name "QANTAS 'Yananyi Dreaming" VH-VXB Boeing 737-838NGX w / Winglets " Good flights and enjoy it :yahoo:

Best regards,

Marcelo

Truely amazing work, congratulations.

Can someone please give a link to the download i cant seem to find it thank you.

They will be posted in the AVSIM library.

Can someone please give a link to the download i cant seem to find it thank you.

I would imagine it will be on AVSIM within the next few hours, definitely by tomorrow.

This has to be one of the best freeware repaints out there. Thank you, Marcelo!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Turkish TC-JHL "Globally Yours" cs

http://flugzeugbilde....php?id=1125474

I saw this livery in the AVSIM library, including I downloaded it. But I searched the livery now to send you the link, and I did not find it. That's weird. Maybe I'm going crazy but I'll check when I get home.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Marcello, I never used a QANTAS livery but what I have seen here warrants download and use. Well done fella that is the most absurd and rediculous repaint I have ever seen anyone put themselves through.

A true artist and I never ever use that word lightly.

Feel free to be arrogant for a while as I do not see that being bettered.

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2