Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hey painters this would be really nice if any of you want to have a go at it when your free .. on the B737 - 700 Dan - Air London

Thought i would ask again to see if anyone is free to do this thanks Steve

fsxda7cl.jpg

Dan-Air_Logo.jpg

I can't believe I forgot Florida One. It's probably the most elaborate of them all.

Chris,

I thought about trying to tackle Florida One since I posted that example paint a while back. Once I get the next 2-3 paints done, I might give it a shot.

I'm trying to finish up this Texas International bird in a -800 for Jonathan. I'm hoping to get it done and uploaded this weekend for him. Had other non-FSX stuff occupying my time this week. That area over the cockpit is a bear for curving a line around it...lol.

I hope you're doing well.

Steve

Hey there, Steve

Sounds great.

I haven't been able to work on anything in a bit. My dad passed away about two weeks ago and I haven't spent much time at the computer...at least compared to normal.

I've been trying to check in regularly to see what's happening. I've been following Marcelo's latest work with my jaw on the floor. You can't even get payware like that (especially for the NGX)!

Rhen, I agree completely about real planes being easier!

Chris Hicks

Chris,

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you and the rest of your family are doing OK, and remaining strong.

Steve,

I can not wait to fly the Texas International. Your work on this paint is amazing!

Chris:

Sorry to hear about your dad

A hug from Argentina and has much strength in these difficult times

Sorry to hear about your dad Chris, wish you all the best.

Rich Sennett

Chris,

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you and the rest of your family are doing OK, and remaining strong.

Steve,

I can not wait to fly the Texas International. Your work on this paint is amazing!

The paint scheme appears so simple, but when you have to work on that area above the cockpit, it is a bear. I'm determined to finish it before the weekend is out.

Hey there, Steve

Sounds great.

I haven't been able to work on anything in a bit. My dad passed away about two weeks ago and I haven't spent much time at the computer...at least compared to normal.

I've been trying to check in regularly to see what's happening. I've been following Marcelo's latest work with my jaw on the floor. You can't even get payware like that (especially for the NGX)!

Rhen, I agree completely about real planes being easier!

Chris,

Very sorry to hear about your dad. You have my deepest condolences.

Steve

Sorry to hear Chris. Family 1st and repaints can wait. Thanks for all your contributions!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Chris, sorry about your dad. I know exactly how if feels. My dad passed 4 weeks ago, and he was an absolute NGX junkie, just as I am. We used to spend long hours flying together, him being my "copilot". So, it's been though to open FSX these days.

Anyway, this incredible repaint from Marcelo is a good excuse to fire the NGX up, and make a tribute flight for dad. Thanks Marcelo!

Cheers.

Chris, sorry to hear about your dad. ,my condolences, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Tuifly D-AHFA in white colors. My first paint with the NGX Paintkit. Going to up in a few Days.

Next one will be D-AHFZ in "Cewe Fotobuch" colors.

7424864900_c43201f73d_c.jpg