Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I know I've mentioned working on a Texas International livery for Jonathan. I did finish the -800 version below and sent the ptp file to Jonathan directly. I could never get the curve of the blue over the cockpit area where it was clean enough for me to to consider it worthy of a public upload. That top area was a royal pain...lol.

I might try to port the livery over to a -600/-700 version and if I have the patience again to keep messing with that upper blue area and get it to an acceptable level, I'll upload a -600/-700 version. The picture below is to show what I sent to Jonathan.

The next livery that I'm working on this week is a National Airlines livery. I'm hoping to have either a -600 or -700 version ready for upload by the weekend.

TI-800-Inprogress.jpg

@voodoo101: you couldnt find a smaller picture hu? :)

It actually filled the page when I posted it but it seems to have shrunk somewhat.

Second time lucky

51658_1334693344.jpg

The next livery that I'm working on this week is a National Airlines livery. I'm hoping to have either a -600 or -700 version ready for upload by the weekend.

Looking forward to that Steve! Thanks.

I wanted to than Marcelo for his in credible paint of the Qantas Yananyi Dreaming. Just descending through 32000 for decent into Alice Springs with this beauty. Thanks!

I've been crisscrossing Australia with Marcelo's repaint. His paint job plus the ORBX scenery make for some very pleasant visuals. Thanks again, Marcelo!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I thought I would post an "in-progress" shot of the National Airlines -600. I still have the text to play with as I'm not completely satisfied with the style. It's all hand drawn as I can't find the font used. This is my interpretation of what a 737-600 would look like in National Airlines colors and is purely fictional. I'll probably add a small US flag at the top of the tail.

If I don't go fishing after work tomorrow, I should get it uploaded sometime tomorrow evening.

National-Inprogress-1.jpg

If I don't go fishing after work tomorrow, I should get it uploaded sometime tomorrow evening.

If you do go fishing Tomorrow that will give me the time i need to wrap up my Re-Install, wouldn't Mind adding that one to my Library.

Great Job !!!

Steve Stubbs, could you please send me the Texas paint. I am a native texan and would love it! Thanks for all your fine work, by the way!

Hey painters this would be really nice if any of you want to have a go at it when your free .. on the B737 - 700 Dan - Air London

Thought i would ask again to see if anyone is free to do this thanks Steve

fsxda7cl.jpg

Hey there

Seeing the Dan Air London livery would be a nice sight! I flew on their Airbus A300, BAC 1-11, Boeing 727-200 and Boeing 737-400 a few times when I was a kid, I always found their livery to be really nice (if now a little dated).

The livery would sure look nice on their Boeing NG maybe the B736 (as they operated the B732) and the B738 (replacing Dan Air’s B734) etc.

So boys any takers?

A few weeks back I tried painting/creating liveries for FSX/PMDG, I can 100% confirm I am no artist and it was a horrid failure on my part! LoL

Kim

Thanks Marcelo!

Only thing better than a home country paint is a home town one (almost).

Steve Stubbs, could you please send me the Texas paint. I am a native texan and would love it! Thanks for all your fine work, by the way!

Send me an e-mail address in a private message and I'll send you the ptp file this evening.

If you do go fishing Tomorrow that will give me the time i need to wrap up my Re-Install, wouldn't Mind adding that one to my Library.

Great Job !!!

Right now I'm leaning towards fishing this evening since tropical storm Debby has moved out and my lake is up to full pond level. I can get about 1-2 hours of fishing in before it gets dark...lol.

I hope you're getting your PC back online without too much trouble. At least you had your important items backed up. I toyed with leaving the black anti-glare panel off. The National 727s did not have one, but they had a mostly all white fuselage. The light orange stripe (lower one) varied depending on the aircraft type. Mine is patterned closer to the DC-10 versions.

I thought I would post an "in-progress" shot of the National Airlines -600. I still have the text to play with as I'm not completely satisfied with the style. It's all hand drawn as I can't find the font used. This is my interpretation of what a 737-600 would look like in National Airlines colors and is purely fictional. I'll probably add a small US flag at the top of the tail.

National-Inprogress-1.jpg

Steve,

Looks great. The anti-glare paint under the windshield is a must! I always thought the DC-10's looked great in that scheme. I don't know where the font for the logo may be found. I will search around but not optimistic. Thanks for the work!!

Steve,

Looks great. The anti-glare paint under the windshield is a must! I always thought the DC-10's looked great in that scheme. I don't know where the font for the logo may be found. I will search around but not optimistic. Thanks for the work!!

I plan on playing with the National text some this evening. What is there now is not bad, but I need to look at some more real photos and work on fine tuning the text. That's all that's left except for the small US flag I will add at the top of the tail. That's a small touch I think will look well especially with the larger, taller tail.