Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks Marcelo!

Only thing better than a home country paint is a home town one (almost).

I do not understand, sorry :sorry:

I am absolutely impressed by your contribution in making all those repaints guys. You honestly can compete with some payware repaints on the market. I requested one bird some time ago, but did not get a clear response, so here is my question: Is anyone interested in spending some time on this 738, or putting this one on your to-do list? I wish one of you would manage some time and squeeze this into production. Keep it up.

Hello, I have the greatest admiration for the ability you Guys have in painting Liveries. I would be grateful if someone could do the Icelandair livery as somehow it fascinates me. Preferably the 800/900. Many Thanks. richard welsh.

Famous asian airlines that havn't yet been repainted for the 737-800 by PMDG:

Xiamen Airlines (operates 54x of the variant, all equipped with winglets)

China Eastern (operates 20x of the variant, equipped with both non- and with winglets)

Skymark Airlines (operates 25x of the variant, equipped with both non- and with winglets)

MIAT Mongolian Airlines (operates 2x of the variant with 3x on order, all equipped with winglets)

Jeju Air (operates 10x of the variant with 6x on order, equipped with both non- and with winglets)

Hope this gives repainters an idea of some new liveries to create. If someone knows an existing repaint of some of these, please let me know.

Hello, I have the greatest admiration for the ability you Guys have in painting Liveries. I would be grateful if someone could do the Icelandair livery as somehow it fascinates me. Preferably the 800/900. Many Thanks. richard welsh.

I made an attempt on a Icelandair livery a while ago.

Anybody knows what kind of registration the B737-800's will be getting?

Ricardo De Luca

Hello Ricardo, Thanks for your reply. I looked up Icelandair on the net and they retired their previous versions of the 737 in 2004. It also adds that as from 2009 they ordered 10 - 800s but so far none delivered. Where can I get your version which is very good. regards richard welsh.

Hello guys,

I have a question, does somebody know where I can get a good livery for the PMDG 737-800 NGX in the OLD Air Berlin colours?

I know some time ago there was an entry in this forum for a great looking livery, but unfortunately I can't download it because it is said that the file isn't available any longer. (http://www.google.de...bG86z1AQ&zoom=1)

I also know that there are some different liveries on the internet but they often have some little mistakes and I don't know how to correct them.

So if somebody could help me or if somebody could make a good repaint, please answer this entry.

Thank you and greetings from the homecountry of Air Berlin

Hi,

I have finally uploaded the file to the avsim library. The other file server deleted my file again :Pig: . Might be online in a few days...

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Hello Ricardo, Thanks for your reply. I looked up Icelandair on the net and they retired their previous versions of the 737 in 2004. It also adds that as from 2009 they ordered 10 - 800s but so far none delivered. Where can I get your version which is very good. regards richard welsh.

Hi Richard,

Tomorrow I will have to do the night textures, thumbnail etc. It will be ready for upload to the avsim library within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Ricardo De Luca

TUIfly's lastet logojet in the works - CEWE Photobooks [D-AHFZ]. I have seen more creative logojets but there's something to this one.

tuiflycewedabsd8xmi327.jpg

tuiflycewedar47sexpoca.jpg

Best regards!

TUIfly's lastet logojet in the works - CEWE Photobooks [D-AHFZ]. I have seen more creative logojets but there's something to this one.

tuiflycewedabsd8xmi327.jpg

tuiflycewedar47sexpoca.jpg

Best regards!

Very nice Christian!

The National Airlines -600 has departed for the AVSIM library. Here are a few screenshots. Looking at it, it appears I forgot to turn on the eyebrow windows. I believe that happened when I reloaded the ptp file in testing. Than can be easily rectified in the options once you download the livery. Enjoy!

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-3.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-4.jpg

pride545, on 27 June 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Steve Stubbs, could you please send me the Texas paint. I am a native texan and would love it! Thanks for all your fine work, by the way!

Send me an e-mail address in a private message and I'll send you the ptp file this evening.

Steve,As one AF retiree to another, thanks for the file. It looks great to me!!

Steve,As one AF retiree to another, thanks for the file. It looks great to me!!

Moe,

I'm glad you like it! The next bird in line is the American -600 below. All I have left is to adjust the black anti-glare area on the nose to line the edge up correctly. I should have it uploaded this evening.

AA-600_Inprogress-1.jpg

I can't WAIT for the Texas International livery to be ready.. you guys are truly masters of your craft!

hey

is anybody willing to do just a plain white repaint of the 800 and 900?

thanks Lee