Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi again :)

I am now finished with you livery-request.

Hi Jonas,

I just wanted to thank you once more for your repaint and send you some screenshots as proof that I am really enjoying it.

Thanx,

Ralf

I can't WAIT for the Texas International livery to be ready.. you guys are truly masters of your craft!

You might be waiting a while if you're waiting on the Texas International livery to be uploaded to the AVSIM library. It's does not meet my level of quality where I want to upload it to the public with my name on it. The blue area over the cockpit has been very difficult to paint that curved blue upper stripe and get it to look like I want it to look.

If I ever get that area to pass my expectations...I'll upload it so anyone can download it and will also port it over to a -600. It just might be some time before I feel like going back and working on it.

You might be waiting a while if you're waiting on the Texas International livery to be uploaded to the AVSIM library. It's does not meet my level of quality where I want to upload it to the public with my name on it. The blue area over the cockpit has been very difficult to paint that curved blue upper stripe and get it to look like I want it to look.

If I ever get that area to pass my expectations...I'll upload it so anyone can download it and will also port it over to a -600. It just might be some time before I feel like going back and working on it.

Are you willing to share it with those of us who don't mind the imperfections?

Are you willing to share it with those of us who don't mind the imperfections?

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a link where you can download it.

All,

My American -600 just finished uploading to the AVSIM library. Here are a few screenshots.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_American-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_American-3.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_American-4.jpg

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a link where you can download it.

All,

My American -600 just finished uploading to the AVSIM library. Here are a few screenshots.

Done! Thanks!

The National Airlines -600 has departed for the AVSIM library. Here are a few screenshots. Looking at it, it appears I forgot to turn on the eyebrow windows. I believe that happened when I reloaded the ptp file in testing. Than can be easily rectified in the options once you download the livery. Enjoy!

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-3.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-4.jpg

Steve,

Home run! She looks great. Can't wait to take for a spin. Thanks for the great work - as usual!!

Looks awesome, Steve!

Trying to get back into the swing of things. In the clean-up phase with Lone Star One. Planning to finish it up today. The temperature has been above 105f most of this week, so I'll be spending most of the day indoors :blink: .

2012-7-1_12-7-29-107.jpg

2012-7-1_12-8-20-362.jpg

2012-7-1_12-10-34-343.jpg

2012-7-1_12-16-55-97.jpg

Chris Hicks

Looks great Chris, I'm with you, its been god awful hot in phoenix, our airplanes at our flightschool don't have air conditioning so it makes for an unpleasant flight.

Hi Chris,

The paint is fine with southwest airlines.

You did a great job !

Looks awesome, Steve!

Trying to get back into the swing of things. In the clean-up phase with Lone Star One. Planning to finish it up today. The temperature has been above 105f most of this week, so I'll be spending most of the day indoors :blink: .

2012-7-1_12-7-29-107.jpg

2012-7-1_12-8-20-362.jpg

2012-7-1_12-10-34-343.jpg

2012-7-1_12-16-55-97.jpg

Chris,

Glad to have you back! I'm on "hospice" watch right now. My mother isn't expected to last more than the next week or two. It was expected. Cancer and old age eventually catches up to a lot of folks. Here's the next project I'm working on. It's too hot to fish, so that keeps me indoors and painting...lol.

BA-600Inprogress-1.jpg

Steve. Sorry to Hear about your mom, I went through the same thing many years ago and it's never easy.

Thoughts and Prayers to you and Yours.

Great Job Chris. Good to see you back !!!!

Steve, the Landor paint looks very nice!.. For a change I might become a "Speedbird" with it ;)

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931