Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Chris,

Glad to have you back! I'm on "hospice" watch right now. My mother isn't expected to last more than the next week or two. It was expected. Cancer and old age eventually catches up to a lot of folks. Here's the next project I'm working on. It's too hot to fish, so that keeps me indoors and painting...lol.

BA-600Inprogress-1.jpg

Now we are talking! Miss this old Landor livery.

Cheers Steve

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

The British Airways "Speedbird" livery is done, but I still need to make a few screenshots, readme, thumbnails, etc. and expect to upload it to AVSIM tomorrow evening. Here's a finalized shot.

BA-600Inprogress-2.jpg

The British Airways "Speedbird" livery is done, but I still need to make a few screenshots, readme, thumbnails, etc. and expect to upload it to AVSIM tomorrow evening. Here's a finalized shot.

Excellent paint Steve! Thank you!

Looking at it I cant help but wonder why on earth they changed it to this bland new colors of BA...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hey Steve, splendid work on those repaints, especially the British Airways Landor colors. I wish you a lot of strength for the phase you are currently going through, there are things in life which are definitly easier... Straight%20Face.gif.

This livery is already available. Search here at Avsim library and you will find it (I have it and it is really nice).

Hi guys, I have a question for you someone this machine for the PMDG 737NGX Painten??

http://www.flugzeugb....php?id=1151071

Its the new Turkish Airlines TC-JHL ...

Please Please Please...

Thank you.

Edmundo Azevedo

Because I did not get any hint from you guys, I decided to take on making my first repaint. After 2 hours i was more or less done with the front part of the fuselage. What hit me though, was a handle located in the main door. It seems like there are two of them, from which the top one rotates when opening the door and the bottom one is flat (has no dedicated bump). I checked .psd and .dds files and everything seems to be OK. In progress of making the livery I did not change anything on the door section except two stripes on the bottom. If you have any suggestion, feel free to stop by. Here are some WIP photos.

1234567890af.jpg

0987654321d.jpg

You probably copied door 1R, where the Z-handle sits lower, to door 1L, where it sits higher. The texture will move, but the actual model won't.

Hi,

I have finally uploaded the file to the avsim library. The other file server deleted my file again :Pig: . Might be online in a few days...

Thank you so much for uploading!

The livery is absolutely great, seems if it will be the only one I will use in the next time.

You probably copied door 1R, where the Z-handle sits lower, to door 1L, where it sits higher. The texture will move, but the actual model won't.

Thanks for your response. I checked the files once again and compared .psd's from paintkit to those from the default PMDG livery. In that area the texture from the paintkit is by default incorrectly placed. I lined it just as the PMDG paint and that did the trick. Thank you once again.

Hey Steve, splendid work on those repaints, especially the British Airways Landor colors. I wish you a lot of strength for the phase you are currently going through, there are things in life which are definitly easier... Straight%20Face.gif.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll probably make the version below as well and get it uploaded sometime tomorrow. It will be very easy to make off the British Airways livery that is uploading tonight.

BA2-Red.jpg

This livery is already available. Search here at Avsim library and you will find it (I have it and it is really nice).

I have it too, and I agree that it is very beautiful. But I believe it is no longer in AVSIM library. Days ago I tried to indicate to someone who had also requested, and not found.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Do any painters (artists, IMO) have a fictional Jet Blue on your agenda?