Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The Icelandair 800 has been uploaded to the AVSIM library.

Enjoy!

Ricardo De Luca

The Icelandair 800 has been uploaded to the AVSIM library.

Enjoy!

Looks very nice Ricardo! :biggrin:

All,

The 80s era British Airways -600 has finished uploading and should be available soon for downloading. I should get the 70s era -600 uploaded tomorrow sometime. I've still got to move some text and paint the silver/gray bottom and the engines. Here's an in-progress on the 70s livery with screenshots of the 80s version that uploaded tonight. Enjoy!

1970s era livery (in-progress)

BA2-Inprogress-1.jpg

80s version just uploaded

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BritishAirways-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BritishAirways-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BritishAirways-4.jpg

The 70s era British Airways -600 has finished uploading to the AVSIM library. At the current timing for files to show up in the library list I do not anticipate the livery showing up until tomorrow morning. Here are a few screenshots.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BritishAirways70s-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BritishAirways70s-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_BritishAirways70s-4.jpg

Fantastic work Steve! Both older British Airways liveries fit the -600 pretty well in my opinion.

I have started working on another TUIfly logojet, namely 'DB Air Two'. DB is the short cut for the Deutsche Bahn, in english 'German Railways'. Usually the red colored trains in Germany are operating on a regional basis, hence Regio DB, a subsidary of DB.

dbairtwofm4na9jxig.jpg

The weather is quite warm here, so I can't tell how fast this one is progressing. All the curved lines and small parts along different sections of the paint kit make this one a little tough to work on. I haven't decided yet if I am doing 'DB Air One' - sporting an ICE (german highspeed rail) - too.

Cheers!

Fantastic work Steve! Both older British Airways liveries fit the -600 pretty well in my opinion.

I have started working on another TUIfly logojet, namely 'DB Air Two'. DB is the short cut for the Deutsche Bahn, in english 'German Railways'. Usually the red colored trains in Germany are operating on a regional basis, hence Regio DB, a subsidary of DB.

dbairtwofm4na9jxig.jpg

The weather is quite warm here, so I can't tell how fast this one is progressing. All the curved lines and small parts along different sections of the paint kit make this one a little tough to work on. I haven't decided yet if I am doing 'DB Air One' - sporting an ICE (german highspeed rail) - too.

Cheers!

Thanks Christian! Is that a screenshot out of FSX? If so, the detail work is really nice. I can only imagine trying to keep those lines straight across the top. I saw where someone posted a request for a KLM -600 in a seperate thread. I'll probably work on that next and put it ahead of my other liveries in my personal list. My mom passed away yesterday, so I'll probably be out of town for the funeral in the coming days. Have a great weekend!

The guys at FS Argentina uploaded a repaint of the first -800w for Aerolineas Argentinas LV-CTC by Julio Adaro. http://www.flightsimulatorarg.com.ar/descargas/aviones_fsx/PMDG737-800%20AARG.zip

The airline will have 22 -700w and seven -800w when the narrow-body modernization is complete. Marcelo who frequently contributes already has a nice repaint of the -700w.

Good weekend to everyone!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

The guys at FS Argentina uploaded a repaint of the first -800w for Aerolineas Argentinas LV-CTC by Julio Adaro. http://www.flightsim...37-800 AARG.zip

The airline will have 22 -700w and seven -800w when the narrow-body modernization is complete. Marcelo who frequently contributes already has a nice repaint of the -700w.

Good weekend to everyone!

Gracias por el dato Luis, yo ya los hice tanto para el 800 como para el 700, ambos en www.avsim.net

Saludos,

Marcelo

Gracias por el dato Luis, yo ya los hice tanto para el 800 como para el 700, ambos en www.avsim.net

Saludos,

Marcelo

Gracias a vos Marcelo. Tengo muchos recuerdos lindos de Argentina y he volado a los aeropuertos Ezeiza, Aeroparque, Bariloche, Cataratas, Mendoza, Córdoba, Trelew y Ushuaia. Me gusta mucho que Aerolíneas haya modernizado la flota con el 737 NG para poder reproducir vuelos con el NGX y los escenarios tan fantásticos que vos y tus colegas han hecho. Y tus pinturas para los NGX son de otro mundo. Muchos saludos y felicidades.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Hi everyone,

i'm searching in avsim.com, but i ddin't found the british airways livery. where can i downloud the files?

Greetings Joachim

Regards Joachim