Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello can somebody make Iran Aseman Airlines livery for 737-800 ng and ngx plz I need that PM thanks

Thanks Christian! Is that a screenshot out of FSX? If so, the detail work is really nice. I can only imagine trying to keep those lines straight across the top. I saw where someone posted a request for a KLM -600 in a seperate thread. I'll probably work on that next and put it ahead of my other liveries in my personal list. My mom passed away yesterday, so I'll probably be out of town for the funeral in the coming days. Have a great weekend!

Hello Steve,

those are sad news, my deepest sympathy for you and your family. Take your time and of course the priorities are elsewhere at the moment. Looking forward to see your work again, when time and feelings permit it again.

To answer your question, the screenshot is taken out from FSX no editing except for the size and clipping.

sorry, i am looking for the british airways repaints from Steve on Avsim.

The link you gave is the PMDG library, i know this one ;-)

Joachim

Regards Joachim

Hello Steve,

those are sad news, my deepest sympathy for you and your family. Take your time and of course the priorities are elsewhere at the moment. Looking forward to see your work again, when time and feelings permit it again.

To answer your question, the screenshot is taken out from FSX no editing except for the size and clipping.

Thanks Christian! That livery looks fantastic. Great work! I'm working on a KLM -600 at the moment. It helps keep me focused. I have some time today before we leave in the morning, so I'll probably get it finished and uploaded this evening. I also plan to make a KLM City Hopper -600 when I return home later in the week.

Fantastic work Steve! Both older British Airways liveries fit the -600 pretty well in my opinion.

I have started working on another TUIfly logojet, namely 'DB Air Two'. DB is the short cut for the Deutsche Bahn, in english 'German Railways'. Usually the red colored trains in Germany are operating on a regional basis, hence Regio DB, a subsidary of DB.

dbairtwofm4na9jxig.jpg

The weather is quite warm here, so I can't tell how fast this one is progressing. All the curved lines and small parts along different sections of the paint kit make this one a little tough to work on. I haven't decided yet if I am doing 'DB Air One' - sporting an ICE (german highspeed rail) - too.

Cheers!

Hi

It would be fantastic if you could do the ICE also. A fantastic livery!

Thanks

Bob

Since I normally post my livery updates here...I just uploaded the KLM -600 that was requested in the seperate individual thread. I plan on making a KLM City Hopper -600 by next weekend. Here's a shot from the upload.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_KLM-4.jpg

Trying to get back into the swing of things. In the clean-up phase with Lone Star One. Planning to finish it up today. The temperature has been above 105f most of this week, so I'll be spending most of the day indoors

Chris, Did you finish the Lone Star livery yet?

Yes there are but I think there is something wrong with wing textures, there are some blank rectangles on both side of wing. In reality wings are in the same color. You can check that, so that's why I ask for new repaints B) .

Hey, guys. I'm not sure who did it, but someone made an Air France livery for the -900WL that's really nice. I was wondering if that person wouldn't mind applying that livery to some of the other models, as well. Thanks.

-Chris

Hey, guys. I'm not sure who did it, but someone made an Air France livery for the -900WL that's really nice. I was wondering if that person wouldn't mind applying that livery to some of the other models, as well. Thanks.

-Chris

It is a French who made this livery.

G'Day!

I would really appreciate a Qantas 737-600! The 400 is operated in real life by Qantas and I would like a substitute for operations out of Canberra!

Thank you!

Nathan Hammer