Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Marcello, YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

Absolutely stunning work and in my opinion this is by far the best of all your repaints so far!

By the way, have you ever seen this bird..

http://i.flugzeugbilder.de/78/98/1226932102.jpg

http://i.flugzeugbilder.de/73/67/1210013693.jpg

at least, this is what it used to look like. It's now registered as HA-LKE with Travel Service Hungary...still looking great!

http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/a/114/44/1338660734.jpg

http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/a/102/79/1301641531.jpg

So now that you managed to do this fantastic repaint of TC-JHL, I'm sure you are also the wright one for this blue beauty!

Greetings from far away Vienna/Austria!

Wolfgang

That is some good work, Marcelo.

Now produce Southwest Maryland One, California One, Lone Star One, and/ or Florida One - I'll call you a Picasso among FSX painters. :lol:

Rodney E. Jacobs

That is some good work, Marcelo.

Now produce Southwest Maryland One, California One, Lone Star One, and/ or Florida One - I'll call you a Picasso among FSX painters. :lol:

I don't think he has to paint those to get the Picasso handle. Lone Star One was being worked by Chris. Not sure why Maryland One was never finished. I might entertain Florida One in the near future. I'll assume your VA is not complete without those liveries... :lol:

Looks awesome, Steve!

Trying to get back into the swing of things. In the clean-up phase with Lone Star One. Planning to finish it up today. The temperature has been above 105f most of this week, so I'll be spending most of the day indoors :blink: .

2012-7-1_12-7-29-107.jpg

2012-7-1_12-8-20-362.jpg

2012-7-1_12-10-34-343.jpg

2012-7-1_12-16-55-97.jpg

Good job, Joker. Finally a new Southwest repaint!! :lol:

How many are we short on now?? :P

Rodney E. Jacobs

I don't think he has to paint those to get the Picasso handle. Lone Star One was being worked by Chris. Not sure why Maryland One was never finished. I might entertain Florida One in the near future. I'll assume your VA is not complete without those liveries... :lol:

ROFL! :lol:

Bingo!!

Here is my issue - I utilize the tail numbers from the actual aircraft and assign routes to them. It was great since I was the only one using the PMDG and its repaints. Now, about half my pilots fly the PMDG and it's weird to see two to four PMDGs with the same livery and tail numbers in one session!

Rodney E. Jacobs

ROFL! :lol:

Bingo!!

Here is my issue - I utilize the tail numbers from the actual aircraft and assign routes to them. It was great since I was the only one using the PMDG and its repaints. Now, about half my pilots fly the PMDG and it's weird to see two to four PMDGs with the same livery and tail numbers in one session!

Let's see if I remember my multi-player days....lol. So if your fellow VA pilots are flying in a multi-player session and you don't have the livery on your PC to correlate to the livery/tail number they are flying, it just uses one of the PMDG Southwest liveries to cover the missing one....right?

My curiosity is up...how many pilots do you have at a givien airport interacting at the same time?

The Jetairfly livery is based on the Thomson bird I painted. Thomson Airlines released that new look for their 787. To me the livery is purely fictional as I have no real world 737 to base it on.

I just finished uploading the Jetairfly version. It should show up soon for downloading in the AVSIM library. Here are the screenshots uploaded.

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_Jetairfly-1.jpg

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_JetairFly-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_JetairFly-3.jpg

Beautiful works, but will you be able to make one with TUIfly Nordic, and a danish flag. :rolleyes: I will be so happy.

I've thought about, are there anyone in here, who wants to make the ANA new 787 livery, just for the pmdg boeing 737-700 winglet ngx?

Just with 737 painted on the side!

B787-004.jpg

Let's see if I remember my multi-player days....lol. So if your fellow VA pilots are flying in a multi-player session and you don't have the livery on your PC to correlate to the livery/tail number they are flying, it just uses one of the PMDG Southwest liveries to cover the missing one....right?

My curiosity is up...how many pilots do you have at a givien airport interacting at the same time?

Not quite... The guys and I all have pretty much the same liveries; they all came from here!!! So, if they have chosen another livery, it would show up as that particular livery on my computer. But they seem to be fond of the New Mexico One repaint; for they do not use any of the other Southwest liveries available for some reason. -_- I flown with Illinois One, Shamu One, and a few of the others, but the New Mexico One seems to stand out more for them....

When we do VA operations, we may wind up crossing paths at certain airports (i.e. one is leaving as another is on approach). So at a minimum, we have two planes that will enter the same airport in multiplayer. Now we also do training at various airports around the world; particularly touch and go's, so when we start those, it is pretty much a race to get a Southwest Specialty aircraft on multiplayer. But I am particularly fond of Maryland One, since I am from there..... B)

Rodney E. Jacobs

The KLM Cityhopper -600 just finished uploading to the AVSIM library and should be available in a few hours. Here are a few shots from the upload.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_KLMCity-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_KLMCity-3.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_KLMCity-4.jpg

Great Job Steve, I'm going to need a bigger hard drive ;-)

LOL... I'm working on a Northwest fictional -600 next. The older red top/gray sides/black stripe/white bottom scheme that was used on the A319s. It's looking pretty good so far.