Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Glad you like it. If I didn't have to fix the rear Gray/Lt Blue line area, I would have had it uploaded days earlier...lol. That shade of light blue really changes hue depending on the time of day. I tried to match it as close as I could for both KLM liveries. I like the Cityhopper version over the regular KLM livery I did.

Steve, Marcelo or any of the talented PMDG painters...anybody interested in doing some 700 series BBJs?

Attached are a few examples I'd love to see done

Thanks,

Paul Kuhn

KGYR

Paul K   KGYR

I finally got around to buying the PMDG 737, my first PMDG product. All I can say is WOW! I bought the 600/700 and 800/900. What an amazing plane. Not to mention the amazing amount of unbelievably fantastic paint jobs, both new and retro. Yep, you knew this was headed for a shameless request for a paint job from the hugely talented painters that have worked on this plane. Would anyone but me be interested in an old Wien Air Alaska paint job? Hard to find good pics unfortunately, but it sure would look good on the -600.

Wien%20Air%20Alaska%20737%20Chernoff.jpg

wein737a.jpg

95152926.j1Rr55t9.N493WCBoeing737210CWienAirAlaska.jpg

Steve, Marcelo or any of the talented PMDG painters...anybody interested in doing some 700 series BBJs?

Attached are a few examples I'd love to see done

Thanks,

Paul Kuhn

KGYR

I really like this one N836BA is Boeing's BBJ

I finally got around to buying the PMDG 737, my first PMDG product. All I can say is WOW! I bought the 600/700 and 800/900. What an amazing plane. Not to mention the amazing amount of unbelievably fantastic paint jobs, both new and retro. Yep, you knew this was headed for a shameless request for a paint job from the hugely talented painters that have worked on this plane. Would anyone but me be interested in an old Wien Air Alaska paint job? Hard to find good pics unfortunately, but it sure would look good on the -600.

Wien%20Air%20Alaska%20737%20Chernoff.jpg

wein737a.jpg

95152926.j1Rr55t9.N493WCBoeing737210CWienAirAlaska.jpg

I have Wien on my personal list to do in a -600. I might get to it within the next couple of weeks. The version I'm doing will look like the one below.

Wien737.jpg

Somebody requested this and I liked the look of it, so I thought I would use it for my first attempt at painting an aircraft for FSX. Still needs some work around the tail area.

Somebody requested this and I liked the look of it, so I thought I would use it for my first attempt at painting an aircraft for FSX. Still needs some work around the tail area.

Craig,

That looks very nice! I had just started working on that livery, but it looks like you have it covered. The requestor was "Noobx". It looks like you'll have Bruno's request covered. I'll work on the -500 model of the same airline. There was a request to make a BBJ version of that livery by leaving off the airline name/logo. If you changed the colors and just used the same tail pattern and ribbon stripes on the side...that would handle that request.

Keep up the great work! You'll get better with each livery you paint.

Steve

I have Wien on my personal list to do in a -600. I might get to it within the next couple of weeks. The version I'm doing will look like the one below.

Wien737.jpg

That would be fantastic! If I can help in any way, finding pictures or whatever documentation you might need please let me know.

That would be fantastic! If I can help in any way, finding pictures or whatever documentation you might need please let me know.

The only challenge to that livery is just finding the Wein text large enough to use. If I can't find it, I'll make it from scratch. Since that Smartwings -700 is covered, I'm going to work on the Smartwings -500 version next. BTW, I do have MarkAir in my personal "to do " list. The MarkAir logo has been challenging to find large enough to use. I spent 7 years in Alaska so I'm a little partial to Alaskan air carriers.

hi guys, should anyone interested to create these aircraft? Smartwings - OK-TVW and OK-SWW. It would be super.

b737-86q-ok-tvw-smartwings-tvs-qs-bratislava-bts-lzib.jpg

b737-7q8-ok-sww-smartwings-tvs-qs-praha-ruzyne-prg-lkpr.jpg

Looks like the Smartwings requests gone soaring. Though just so you know SWX is already in the library and I have finished the SWT fuselage modifications and am doing the engines right now.

Anyway really nice work for a first repaint Craig!

hi guys, should anyone interested to create these aircraft? Smartwings - OK-TVW and OK-SWW. It would be super.

Looks like the TVW is shaping up to an interesting plane. Ex Privatair, extra tanks.. what should we consider it then, 737-800/ER? 737-BBJ II? Need to find out more.

In any case you can find OK-TVP in Smartwings colors (an 800)

SWW will come in its time.

Steve, you plan on doing the 500 on the 600 frame or on a non-PMDG model?

Looks like the TVW is shaping up to an interesting plane. Ex Privatair, extra tanks.. what should we consider it then, 737-800/ER? 737-BBJ II? Need to find out more.

In any case you can find OK-TVP in Smartwings colors (an 800)

SWW will come in its time.

Steve, you plan on doing the 500 on the 600 frame or on a non-PMDG model?

Yes...I am doing a -600 with marking for a -500. It's the same thing I did with my Piedmont -500. It will still load in as a -600, but will say Boeing 737-500 on the livery. The 2 aircraft are the same physical sizes. Here's the livery I'm working on. I want to get this one done before I start on the Wein Air Alaska bird. I'm hoping to have the -500 done by Sunday.

Smartwings-1.jpg

Oh yeah. I bought a model of that one on my flight in :)

I dont know how far in you are, but I can send you some of my resources if you wish, complete tail .psd file, old logo (I have it in vectors I think) and a large drawing of the livery)