Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Oh yeah. I bought a model of that one on my flight in :)

I dont know how far in you are, but I can send you some of my resources if you wish, complete tail .psd file, old logo (I have it in vectors I think) and a large drawing of the livery)

I never turn down free material...lol. (sraces@hotmail.com). I just started on it last night and have not done the tail file yet, so that would be great! I'm pretty sure my Hotmail account will take a hefty file size. You can always send it to me via a service called "You Sent It" (www.yousendit.com). The basic service is free and allows you to send up to a 100MB file.

The National Airlines -600 has departed for the AVSIM library. Here are a few screenshots. Looking at it, it appears I forgot to turn on the eyebrow windows. I believe that happened when I reloaded the ptp file in testing. Than can be easily rectified in the options once you download the livery. Enjoy!

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-3.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_National-4.jpg

Steve,

Just got back from vacation and loaded this bird up. Great work! I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but is there any chance that at some point in the future you could put your National and Eastern liveries on the -800 (with or without winglets). Figured I would just ask, but certainly understand if you have no interest. Regardless, thanks for all of your great work and I look forward to your upcoming projects!!

Steve,

Just got back from vacation and loaded this bird up. Great work! I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but is there any chance that at some point in the future you could put your National and Eastern liveries on the -800 (with or without winglets). Figured I would just ask, but certainly understand if you have no interest. Regardless, thanks for all of your great work and I look forward to your upcoming projects!!

I'll give it some thought. No promises at this point. Glad you like the National and Eastern birds. I might make a bare metal Eastern livery using my bare metal layer that I used on the American Airlines -600. That would make a second Eastern version. I've love to do all the requests I get, but sometimes I have to turn some away. I hope folks understand.

It was refreshing to see some more painters get involved to help make liveries. I was checking and I've averaged uploading almost 9 liveries a month since I uploaded the first one on 29 January. That doesn't include a couple I made and sent directly to folks and didn't post in the library...lol.

I started on the Smart Wings -500 tonight and made a lot of headway on it. This shot is no way close to a finished look. Still a lot of work to do. I just thought I'd post a shot before turning in. This livery will load as a -600, but have 737-500 on the sides.

SWings-500_Inprogress-1.jpg

Please make OLT Express livery for B737-800 WL. In Web You can find lot of pictures, there is one: pasazer_1326465594.jpg

I'll give it some thought. No promises at this point. Glad you like the National and Eastern birds. I might make a bare metal Eastern livery using my bare metal layer that I used on the American Airlines -600. That would make a second Eastern version. I've love to do all the requests I get, but sometimes I have to turn some away. I hope folks understand.

It was refreshing to see some more painters get involved to help make liveries. I was checking and I've averaged uploading almost 9 liveries a month since I uploaded the first one on 29 January. That doesn't include a couple I made and sent directly to folks and didn't post in the library...lol.

Understood Steve and certainly no explanation necessary. Great news about an Eastern bare metal bird. So long as your working in bare metal, there is alway the old Northwest/Northwest Orient red tails to consider as well. Not a request, just pointing something out..... :rolleyes:

Understood Steve and certainly no explanation necessary. Great news about an Eastern bare metal bird. So long as your working in bare metal, there is alway the old Northwest/Northwest Orient red tails to consider as well. Not a request, just pointing something out..... :rolleyes:

I got asked about that old Northwest livery a month or so back. It's on my personal "to do" list. It will eventually get done at some point.

The only challenge to that livery is just finding the Wein text large enough to use. If I can't find it, I'll make it from scratch. Since that Smartwings -700 is covered, I'm going to work on the Smartwings -500 version next. BTW, I do have MarkAir in my personal "to do " list. The MarkAir logo has been challenging to find large enough to use. I spent 7 years in Alaska so I'm a little partial to Alaskan air carriers.

Steve, I looked around and didn't have any luck either. No doubt I found what you did. I even tried decal sheets and nothing there either.

MarkAir would also look great on this model. Thanks again for all the great paints!

Can anyone do the air Italy 737-800W trade mark EI-IGN and EI-EOJ and also a fictionally livery of volotea please?

The Icelandair 800 has been uploaded to the AVSIM library.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much. :)

The first previews of a livery I am currently working on - another logojet from TUIfly - the "ÜBÄRflieger" promoting the 100th anniversary of the german brand 'Bärenmarke'.

previewuebaerfgb10yx9ond.jpg

previewuebaerf3p4qaizcbx.jpg

The german term 'Überflieger' can be translated as high-flyer, because the trademark of 'Bärenmarke' is a bear (german 'Bär') they named the aircraft 'Übärflieger'. Bärenmarke is a brand of a german dairy. It's quite a traditional german brand as you can conclude from its 100th anniversary.

The airplane not only promotes the 'Bärenmarke' mark but also a competition where people can send in their photographs of the aircraft and win prizes, i.e. a trip onboard TUIfly.

It's still work in progress, as you can see, I still have to do some positioning and fixing of the bear on the tail section and other nasty small details :-/.

Commets are welcome!

The Smart Wings -500 has finished uploading to the AVSIM library. It will load as a -600 using the Livery Manager. Here are a few screen shots.

PMDG_737-500_NGX_SmartWings-2.jpg

PMDG_737-500_NGX_SmartWings-3.jpg

PMDG_737-500_NGX_SmartWings-4.jpg