Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks guys! The ÜBÄRflieger is progressing a bit :-).

Great work on the SmartWings livery Steve! I take it you had some fun getting the white line across the tail and the fuselage ;-).

Thanks guys! The ÜBÄRflieger is progressing a bit :-).

Great work on the SmartWings livery Steve! I take it you had some fun getting the white line across the tail and the fuselage ;-).

Thanks! :lol: I have to thank Peter (Fabo) for providing me with the photoshop file for the tail. He had that built already. All I had to do was adjust the colors/shading to match. The white on the rear fuselage below the tail was all that was needed after that. The hardest part was the curve of the orange up to where it meets the tail. That rear satellite radome area seems to always bend lines the wrong way.

I haven't cracked the wing decals yet so the euroopean birds can have their registration codes on them. I pulled my hair out trying to get it to work. Until I figure it out, I will continue to leave the wing registrations off.

After my first repaint of Smartwings that has now been done to death, I thought I would build my own fictional airline.

My first aircraft was "Charlie Girl"

Then came "Kinky Kylie"

Then "Kinky Kylie" got a special Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes repaint for the F1

Craig you cant mean this are your first repaints. I am still not at your level and I have been repainting on and off for five years now.

Steve, splendid work! Do you use some kind of instant messenger, or do you have a google account? I can walk you through wing decals.

Craig you cant mean this are your first repaints. I am still not at your level and I have been repainting on and off for five years now.

Got plenty of experience with photo programs so the painting was a bit easier. Still having problems with getting joints lined up so it plenty of loading into FSX, then unloading, adjustinging etc. Once the base design was done changing aircraft features was easy.

Yeah that unload/reload think sucks. Even when I use a model viewer so I dont have to reload FSX all the time, still takes a long time and many tries.

Please!!!This is new!!!First flight!!!!

IMG_1105_cnfaovivo.jpg

Let us pray that Gustavo Aguiar see that aircraft. Hehehe. She is very beautiful indeed!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

After my first repaint of Smartwings that has now been done to death, I thought I would build my own fictional airline.

Craig,

You are correct...there have been several Smartwings liveries done in this thread. I'm not sure if all of them ever got uploaded to the AVSIM library. My version was the older livery in a -500 which I'm sure hasn't been requested by anyone...lol.

I started to paint the newer version based on a private request, but since it was posted a page or two back that a -700 was almost done, I decided to go ahead and do the -500 livery on a -600 airframe. And that's not to say that the same livery and airframe couldn't be painted by several different folks.

BTW...nice looking fictional birds!

BTW...nice looking fictional birds!

Not as nice as yours Steve!

Pete

The very first livery I painted and uploaded for the NGX was a Virgin Australia -700 (winglets). It's been downloaded over 600 times, so I guess it's popular. I was asked to to a Virgin Samoa -800 (winglets). I checked the AVIM library and do not see a -800 in the same livery as my Virgin Australia -700, so while I'm doing the Virgin Samoa -800, I'll make a Virgin Australia -800 at the same time. I'm hoping to have both done by this coming weekend. Then it's back to work on the Wien Air Alaska bird.

Hi,

it would be fantastic to redevelop the Shenzhen Airlines livery for the FSX 738NGX version. Miss it for a long time already ^^

Thanks,

Chris

The very first livery I painted and uploaded for the NGX was a Virgin Australia -700 (winglets). It's been downloaded over 600 times, so I guess it's popular. I was asked to to a Virgin Samoa -800 (winglets). I checked the AVIM library and do not see a -800 in the same livery as my Virgin Australia -700, so while I'm doing the Virgin Samoa -800, I'll make a Virgin Australia -800 at the same time. I'm hoping to have both done by this coming weekend. Then it's back to work on the Wien Air Alaska bird.

Fanastic Steve, I was considering Virgin Samoa myself, the pattern on the engine looks quite nice ... but you beat me to it. Don't forget that PMDG has also released a Virgin Australia 737-800 as official repaint.

I just had a look at Shenzen Airlines' livery. I have got a good impression now why we haven't seen that one yet :smile:.