Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

haha, yes your are right...Shenzhen Airline's livery is rather difficult. But definitely my favorite livery ^^

Fanastic Steve, I was considering Virgin Samoa myself, the pattern on the engine looks quite nice ... but you beat me to it. Don't forget that PMDG has also released a Virgin Australia 737-800 as official repaint.

I just had a look at Shenzen Airlines' livery. I have got a good impression now why we haven't seen that one yet :smile:.

I'll have to check out the PMDG official Virgin Australia livery for the -800 and see what it looks like. If I feel my version would be worth adding...I'll upload it and make sure the registration is different so there will be 2 aircraft in that livery. I'm positive the Virgin Samoa isn't done yet.

I just looked at a Shenzen Airlines 737-800. That livery would not be difficult to paint. If you don't want to do it...I'll put it in line behind the Wien Air Alaska -600.

Oh Steve, btw. would you be willing, after we get the wing and cockpit decals sorted out, to upload the smartwings 600/500 on a Czech server? I will translate the readme.

Oh Steve, btw. would you be willing, after we get the wing and cockpit decals sorted out, to upload the smartwings 600/500 on a Czech server? I will translate the readme.

I do need to figure out the wing/cockpit decals process, but if you want, you have my permission to modify it and upload it yourself. I have no problem with that. It's just a livery file...lol.

I made some good headway on the Virgin Samoa -800 (with winglets). Here's an in-progress shot. I'll probably shrink the palm tree down a little more. The shading (gray letters, etc.) is not finalized. I did start on the unique engine pattern. It's going on fairly easy. I'll have this one done and ready to upload by the end of the week. I still need to look at the PMDG official -800 for Virgin Australia to decide if I want to do that one as well. Most of my liveries are factory clean paints. Very little dirt or weathering.

VirginSamoa-800_Inporgress-1.jpg

Are there any painters out there that would be willing to take on the Starliner 75? Heck, I think it would look great even if the star on the nose couldn't be done...

I made some good headway on the Virgin Samoa -800 (with winglets). Here's an in-progress shot. I'll probably shrink the palm tree down a little more. The shading (gray letters, etc.) is not finalized. I did start on the unique engine pattern. It's going on fairly easy. I'll have this one done and ready to upload by the end of the week. I still need to look at the PMDG official -800 for Virgin Australia to decide if I want to do that one as well. Most of my liveries are factory clean paints. Very little dirt or weathering.

VirginSamoa-800_Inporgress-1.jpg

Steve,

great preview! Looking forward to fly this beauty.

Thank you very much!

Christian

I'll have to check out the PMDG official Virgin Australia livery for the -800 and see what it looks like. If I feel my version would be worth adding...I'll upload it and make sure the registration is different so there will be 2 aircraft in that livery. I'm positive the Virgin Samoa isn't done yet.

I just looked at a Shenzen Airlines 737-800. That livery would not be difficult to paint. If you don't want to do it...I'll put it in line behind the Wien Air Alaska -600.

Oh wow, this would be totally awesome of you, if you could make a livery of the Shenzhen Airlines B738!! I am still a beginner in painting liveries...I had give it a try, but after some hours of work I had to recognize that I still have a lot to learn, concerning straight lines etc.! :lol:

Here is the link to the image I have used: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=de&sa=N&biw=1723&bih=921&tbm=isch&tbnid=F8OSKih8hCwouM:&imgrefurl=http://fl410.wordpress.com/tag/frequencias/&docid=tmnCbM_hrd8XOM&imgurl=http://fl410.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/shenzhen-airlines-boeing-737-800.jpg%253Fw%253D1024&w=1024&h=691&ei=SDoRUOigHqeB4gTk0oCQDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=353&vpy=459&dur=443&hovh=136&hovw=146&tx=156&ty=101&sig=110982868459667937569&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=146&start=0&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:129

Thanks again! ^_^

Update for my proposed Virgin Australia -800 with winglets...

I loaded the Virgin Australia -800 off the PMDG livery section to see it was different than my -800 that is started. It's basically the same thing, so I'm going to hold off finishing that livery for now. The Virgin Samoa -800 will be the only version I'm being doing for now.

Hello!

Is there any chance for the repainters out here to make a repaint of Tarom's retro jet YR-BGG?

Here is a link with some photos:

https://www.google.ro/search?hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&channel=suggest&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=retro+tarom+yr-bgg&oq=retro+tarom+yr-bgg&gs_l=img.3...16861.17756.0.17923.6.6.0.0.0.0.55.295.6.6.0...0.0...1c.PoxWvj7_vmA

Thanks!

Best Regards!