Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

True, but fictional airlines can be fun to fly for.

effectively

The Virgin Samoa -800 is done. All that's left is screenshots, readme, etc. I should have it uploaded tomorrow (Sunday). The engines made it take longer than I had hoped. Creating that pattern around each engine in a symetical layout was the hardest part of the whole livery...lol.

VirginSamoa-800_Inporgress-2.jpg

Steve

If you would like a real challenge, Air Niugini have just started flying a 73G - P2-PXD. She went into service this month and flying mainly between Port Moresby and Australia and Cebu.

PlanespottersNet_294831.jpg

I have to say that it is one of the nicest special liveries I have seen in a long time and sure would love to fly the NGX in this livery.

Also, can't wait for your ZK-PBF, Virgin Samoa livery.

Mark

The Virgin Samoa -800 is done. All that's left is screenshots, readme, etc. I should have it uploaded tomorrow (Sunday). The engines made it take longer than I had hoped. Creating that pattern around each engine in a symetical layout was the hardest part of the whole livery...lol.

Looks amazing! Thank you very much for your effort and filling my request. Very much appreciated!

Christian

one GOOD neos livery? thanks!

I made an attempt a while ago. Still have to find the right font for the "150" on the engines. I'm not happy with it right now. However, I think I can complete this paint next weekend now I'm back from holiday.

Ciao!

Ricardo De Luca

Beautiful! In the last livery there no the 150logo on the engines! Idem for alpitur world logo and scienze logo! In the last livery there is the batasiolo logo!

Thanks!!!! Beautiful job!!!

Ciao!

Beautiful! In the last livery there no the 150logo on the engines! Idem for alpitur world logo and scienze logo! In the last livery there is the batasiolo logo!

Thanks!!!! Beautiful job!!!

Ciao!

You are right. I made this one like the 767. There alreay is a nice Neos livery with the Batasiolo logo in the avsim library.

Ricardo De Luca

VirginSamoa-800_Inporgress-2.jpg

good job. This is definitely a unique piece of handwork!

The first previews of a livery I am currently working on - another logojet from TUIfly - the "ÜBÄRflieger" promoting the 100th anniversary of the german brand 'Bärenmarke'.

previewuebaerfgb10yx9ond.jpg

previewuebaerf3p4qaizcbx.jpg

The german term 'Überflieger' can be translated as high-flyer, because the trademark of 'Bärenmarke' is a bear (german 'Bär') they named the aircraft 'Übärflieger'. Bärenmarke is a brand of a german dairy. It's quite a traditional german brand as you can conclude from its 100th anniversary.

The airplane not only promotes the 'Bärenmarke' mark but also a competition where people can send in their photographs of the aircraft and win prizes, i.e. a trip onboard TUIfly.

It's still work in progress, as you can see, I still have to do some positioning and fixing of the bear on the tail section and other nasty small details :-/.

Commets are welcome!

Very nice Christian.

I've been waiting a long time for this livery, how are things going?

The Virgin Samoa -800 has finished uploading to the AVSIM library. It seems like the files have been taking a day now before they show up in the library. Maybe it will be quicker. Here are a few screenshots from the upload.

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_VirginSamoa-3.jpg

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_VirginSamoa-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_VirginSamoa-4.jpg

Steve

If you would like a real challenge, Air Niugini have just started flying a 73G - P2-PXD. She went into service this month and flying mainly between Port Moresby and Australia and Cebu.

PlanespottersNet_294831.jpg

I have to say that it is one of the nicest special liveries I have seen in a long time and sure would love to fly the NGX in this livery.

Also, can't wait for your ZK-PBF, Virgin Samoa livery.

Mark

Mark,

That's an interesting livery. I looked around for material on it and it looks like I can find enough material to reproduce it. No promises, but I might give it a try. I cannot find any pictures of the right side of the plane. Every picture is of the left side. Does the pattern exist on the right side, and if so, is it a mirror image of the left or drawn differently? Or is the right side just plain and no graphic?

Steve

Mark,

That's an interesting livery. I looked around for material on it and it looks like I can find enough material to reproduce it. No promises, but I might give it a try. I cannot find any pictures of the right side of the plane. Every picture is of the left side. Does the pattern exist on the right side, and if so, is it a mirror image of the left or drawn differently? Or is the right side just plain and no graphic?

Steve

Steve, I'll see what I can get for you. I have a number of friends who work airside at some airports she flies into so will see what they can produce. She sure is a beauty IMHO. Thanks for giving it a go!

Mark