Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I have made some progress with TUIfly's ÜBÄRflieger. Here are the latest screenshots of the aircraft:

Wow!.. Been looking for a single livery to fly all my unusual charters and I thing that might just be it!.. Thank you and looking forward for the release.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

The FedEx -800 (non-winglets) has been uploaded to the AVSIM library. I didn't get it uploaded as quick as I had hoped due to fighting color alignments. The file is rather large 24mb due to including all the bump map and spec files in the upload. Here are a few screen sfromt he upload. I didn't realize that there's just one FedEx livery in the library for the NGX. Otherwise I might have put more time into this one and got it out the door sooner. It was on my personal list versus a request...lol.

PMDG_737-800_NGX_FedEx-1.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_FedEx-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_FedEx-4.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_FedEx-5.jpg

Wow Steve, it looks great!! Any chance of the repaint on a -900??

I'll think about it. No promises at this point since I have some other paints I want to do and have promised. I actually never painted a -900 yet, so I'll have to give it some thought.

The Wien Air Alaska -600 has finished uploading to the AVSIM library. Here are a few screens from the upload.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Wien-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Wien-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Wien-3.jpg

Wow, it's a Beaut Steve!! Thanks for another outstanding livery. Off to Alaska I go!!! :biggrin:

-Bob

Anyone willing to take a stab at this one?

771870.jpg

Pretty simple actually. If someone could point me to a good tutorial it may even be a good aircraft to get started repainting on...

C-GDEJ - Ex- Easyjet G-EZKF (I think).

Would a -900 non-winglet version work like the one below? If so...All I need to do is take screens, readme, etc. The livery is done.

FedEx-900_Inprogress-1.jpg

Absolutely!!! I would download it faster than you can upload it. ;)

Absolutely!!! I would download it faster than you can upload it. ;)

LOL...let me work on getting it uploaded this evening. It took all of 5 minutes to make that -900 version since 98% of the work was already done. I should have it uploaded within the next hour and will post the upload status upload screens here. If you haven't noticed, I prefer the non-winglet versions over the winglet ones. Maybe I'm just old school...lol.

I like the non-winglet'd version. Kinda has the 757 look to it. Until we get a decent one of those this looks great!

I like the non-winglet'd version. Kinda has the 757 look to it. Until we get a decent one of those this looks great!

It's real simple to make a winglet version off the non-winglet livery once the non-winglet one is built.

I just finished uploading the FedEx -900. The file size was 28MB. I'm sure I could probably find a way to make it smaller. It seems the 800/900 series has more texture files to deal with than the 600/700 series. I include all the texture files in one aircraft livery load so I can make sure the cargo versions are self-contained.

I didn't realize the night texture for the front fuselage PSD file was messed up as it was only built for the -800. I had to fix that texture to work for a -900 and now have a template to use if I decide to do another -900.

Here are screens from the upload.

PMDG_737-900_NGX_FedEx-1.jpg

PMDG_737-900_NGX_FedEx-2.jpg

PMDG_737-900_NGX_FedEx-3.jpg

PMDG_737-900_NGX_FedEx-4.jpg

Thanks Steve !! i have been looking for 900 to Fly, I sure hope the Boss Doesn't catch me flying the Compititions Livery :rolleyes: