Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Almost done with the Wien Air Alaska -600. I should have it uploaded tomorrow evening.

Wien-600_In-progress-2.jpg

Have you ever read Kent Wien's blog or seen any of his youtube videos? He's an incredidible guy that loves to talk about aviation and the airline business. Anyway's I emailed him and told him about your repaint, so we'll see what he says! I emailed him letting him know about your repaint which I'm sure he'll be exstatic to see! And for those who haven't heard of Kent, his family owned Wien air! He is a pilot for American Airlines and was an FO on the 757/767 and is becoming a captain on MD80. I believe he also has time on the 737-800 and the 777.

Checkout his blog: http://www.gadling.com/category/cockpit-chronicles

Hey guys, searching for the D-ATUL repaint of Tuifly, cause gonna fly with that aircraft tomorrow. would like to do the FSX flight first

Steve, could you save cargo door as a separate layer for PS. I once started doing DHL livery, but got lazy when I had to do a cargo door :D.

Steve, could you save cargo door as a separate layer for PS. I once started doing DHL livery, but got lazy when I had to do a cargo door :D.

Just use the "Rounded Rectangle Tool" to draw the door using "white as your color. The add an "Outer Glow" in black or dark gray to that shape and adjust the size slider down until it's a solid outline. If you play around with it in "preview mode" you'll see it's easy. Make the outer glow the size of the door outline you want.

Once you have the shape the right size where you want it in the template, create another blank layer right next to it and then merge the 2 together (shape and blank layer). That will give you a regular layer that has your white door with the outline. All you have left to do is use the "Magic Wand Tool" and click in the middle of the door to highlight the white color. Press the "delete" key and that will leave you the nice door outline in a seperate layer that you can use with any color. I hope this helps.

Hi guys please, Paint someone that machine, for the PMDG 737-800NGX (FSX).

It's the Special Paint of Transavia PH-FDD 737-800, here a photo;

75penq3z.jpg

Please Please Please...

Thanks.

....It's the Special Paint of Transavia PH-FDD 737-800....

Interesting, when did Fly Dubai grow so much to start leasing planes to other airlines?!...

Anyhow, I guess you are aware that the "special" paint here is just a semi repainted cheap mix between the leaser Fly Dubai and lessee Transavia :ph34r:

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hi guys please, Paint someone that machine, for the PMDG 737-800NGX (FSX).

It's the Special Paint of Transavia PH-FDD 737-800, here a photo;

Please Please Please...

Thanks.

I saw this paint here

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=169651

and the update here

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=169775

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Just use the "Rounded Rectangle Tool" to draw the door using "white as your color. The add an "Outer Glow" in black or dark gray to that shape and adjust the size slider down until it's a solid outline. If you play around with it in "preview mode" you'll see it's easy. Make the outer glow the size of the door outline you want.

Once you have the shape the right size where you want it in the template, create another blank layer right next to it and then merge the 2 together (shape and blank layer). That will give you a regular layer that has your white door with the outline. All you have left to do is use the "Magic Wand Tool" and click in the middle of the door to highlight the white color. Press the "delete" key and that will leave you the nice door outline in a seperate layer that you can use with any color. I hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll try this some time :D.

Great pictures Ricardo! The plane really blends in with the background in the last shot.

For the folks wondering where I'm at on the Shenzhen Airlines -800, I started on it tonight. This one might be a drawn out paint project as the warping on the top of the fuselage will require a lot of trial and error. I gave up wrapping that ribbon on the fancy BBJ livery I did as I just ran out of patience with it. So we'l see how it goes.

Here's an example of what the model warping does. The stripes were all straight lines in the paint kit and each color was the same width. As you can see...these are some of the challenges we face when painting...lol.

Shenzen-800_Inprogress-1.jpg

it would be very awesome if someone could make a fictional Airtran 737-800 wl livery. It be very apreciated :)

Can someone help with creating NGX color schemes (700 and / or 800) for Palestinian Virtual Airlines? I think there are repaints for the PMDG NG (FS9) available on http://www.palestinianva.net/site/.

Would be very much appreciated for a friend of mine

Thanx

Some experimental work...

Good job there but OH GOD what were spirit thinking with that one. For me without logical reason a truly awful 80's arcade game sickness inducing livery. My oh my and it's grey.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I thought I'd post an update on the Shenzhen -800 since I started it last night. I did figure out the wing decals and the cockpit registration, so I'll make sure I include those going forward. All that's left is to work on the colored ribbon pattern. The screenshot below just shows the pattern as a place holder to give me a starting point. Fixing it will probably take me working on it into the weekend. The red tail is probably a little off in color, so it will get tweaked to best match the reference pictures I'm using. So the next screenshots should be the upload ones...lol. I hope.

I still have to turn on the eyebrow windows since this is not a fictional repaint.

Shenzen-800_Inprogress-2.jpg