Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Haven't heard from him in a while.

Indeed, been over a month since his last post.

Yeah, I have tried to contact him via PM, no answer. Hopefully he is just taking a break. Everybody needs to do that once in a while, especially when life happens...

Steve, You are a fabulous painter !

Thanks! I try to do my best with each livery. Some turn out better than others. At least on the curent Shenzhen Airlines project I figured out the wing decals. That was a big relief to get that concept nailed down.

Is anyone willing to paint a Delta -900 NGX? I've been asking for almost 6 months now lol

Hey guys,

it's me again looking for an quite old repaint from Germany. This time it's about the special livery of Germania "TUI - Schöne Ferien" for the PMDG 737-700 NGX. ( http://flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=3202 )

Sadly this beautiful livery disappeared from the airports and it would be great to see it flying on the FSX again, so if somebody knows if this livery already excists or if somebody could make a good one please help me.

Thank you and greetings from Germany

Is anyone willing to paint a Delta -900 NGX? I've been asking for almost 6 months now lol

Ben,

The last I remember was that Chris (Jokers Wild) was working on it and had a shading issue with the lower center fuselage section and the bottom dark blue color. Let me get through this Shenzhen paint. I have to make a decision working on it as to whether that top area can be painted correctly by this weekend. I don't want to drag that paint out and hold up other paint projects because I can't fix that troublesome top area in a timely manner.

I stated on this thread that if noone picked up the fancy Peruvian Airlines request, I would entertain doing it. I'm still anticipating that I will end up doing that one as well over the next week or so.

If I can't get the Shenzhen Airlines bird done by Sunday, it will be put on the shelf temporarily and I'll give the Delta -900 a shot. The Delta livery should not be hard to make. The hardest area to paint is where the bottom blue lines flow on the sides.

Steve

Oh man, would love to have a Delta -900 paint (winglet version). How about a registration number of N892DN (which is one of there -900ER reserved numbers).

Eric 

Oh man, would love to have a Delta -900 paint (winglet version). How about a registration number of N892DN (which is one of there -900ER reserved numbers).

That's the first one suggested, so I'll use that one.

For Ben and the rest of the Delta -900 requestors....it's started. I took the night off from the Shenzhen livery and decided to get an initial start on the Delta -900. Looking at what pictures I can find online of -800/-900s the first 2 windows on the right side and 1st window on the left side are covered over. That's probably due to a coat closet or galley area, so I made this one look the same. I got the same darker center area of the blue bottom that Chris (Jokers Wild) encountered, but I'm confident I can fix that.

Delta-900_Inprogress-1.jpg

Steve, she looks great. I cannot wait to get her in the air!!

Eric 

Almost done with the Delta -900. All that's left is cleaning up the bottom blue edges. I was able to get the botttom middle section to look better and not so dark like the problem Chris was having. Part of the issue appears to be reflectivity of the main wing root area as opposed to other sections and that particular dark blue color exposes it.

I firmly believe it's a function of the alpha channels for that individual psd file and probably is influenced by the main bump map and spec files. I'm not going to alter those as that would add a lot of extra files to the texture folder and make the size large like a self contained cargo livery. After some area specific tweaking, it's a pretty close match now.

I'm hoping to get it uploaded sometime this evening.

Delta-900_Inprogress-2.jpg