Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Steve, I suggest you take a vacation prior to the 777 release. I have a feeling your going to be bombarded with requests.

Eric 

Steve, I suggest you take a vacation prior to the 777 release. I have a feeling your going to be bombarded with requests.

LOL...but what if I don't purchase the 777? How would I paint liveries then...lol. I'm sure I'll end up buying it whenver it gets released. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what liveries PMDG puts out on their official list.

The NEOS repaint has been uploaded to the AVSIM library.

I-NEOT 'Citta di Torino'

Enjoy!

Ricardo De Luca

Hi All:

In few hours available in www.avsim.net with the name "GOL Boeing 737-800NGX" SMILES "(PR-GIT)"

Best regards,

Marcelo

Some have McPhat. We have McMar!!! Thank you Marcelo. Stunning work, as always.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Hi All:

In few hours available in www.avsim.net with the name "GOL Boeing 737-800NGX" SMILES "(PR-GIT)"

381861bbc60928d52384fb58ed8ca059.jpg

26b762df1335ded4e0857cc7dba5d1ac.jpg

0cbd1c6dbeee9641f3fa113ba60c3d79.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

I bow to the master! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Great paint Marcelo!

steve sorry is not a painting technique lol.. I just ment that I hope you make a 800 of American in the near future since I like the way it look with the grey look instead of the chrome... I like your American alot better Steve.. good work another aircraft for my hanger...

Carlitos Colon

Carlitos,

If I make a -900, it would not be hard to make a -800 at the same time. I'll keep a -800 in mind when I get around to the -900. Thanks for the kind words.

hi everybody sorry for my english i'm french!!Money%20Eyes.gif !Is he possible to make this livery http://i64.servimg.c...83/16409610.jpg for one 737-700 without winglet because i fly alway in "COTAM" but i don't have the livery "COTAM" !! She is not tres difficult but I know nothing to make her!!! thank you very much for your ask !!I know that it is not possible in 737 but it is my dream on fsx!!!!thx very much

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz :unsure:

^_^

it's a military livery

I don't want to be a bother but if you get the time would there be any chance of doing a paint or two.

Both would be fictional as both airlines are not around anymore.

Pacific Western Airlines, they used the -200's but would look good on the -700, PWA turned into Canadian Airlines which would be the other paint (old colors) I used to fly with both all the time even though I was young I still remember. My grandfather was vice president of Canadian when he retired and before that he was in charge of buying the aircraft for PWA. As you can imagine I have quite a bit of Canadian/PWA stuff around my house but I am missing them for FSX.

I started to paint a 767 in the newest PWA colors but ended up giving up on it.

Either one, or both would be awesome if you have the time.

Thanks,

Corey Prefontaine

CYEG

Great screen shots Pete! I'm not working on any particular livery this week. The Shenzhen is on hold until the weekend. Too many long days at work that's keeping me up at night working on work projects. I'll be back painting this weekend! :lol:

Xiamen Airlines (operates 54x of the variant, all equipped with winglets)

Agreed, this one needs to be done!