Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Great screen shots Pete! I'm not working on any particular livery this week. The Shenzhen is on hold until the weekend. Too many long days at work that's keeping me up at night working on work projects. I'll be back painting this weekend! :lol:

just wanted to thank you one more time for doing the Shenzhen paint job!! :rolleyes:

Crazy doing this one... :rolleyes:

Very nice work allready!

Ricardo De Luca

Roman, I love that paint; I retired from Boeing and would love to get a file copy for -900. Where can I find the file?

Thanks

Jerry Hayman

Someone requested the Tarom's retro livery. I like that plane myself so a promised to see how far I can get.

Pics from the first time loading the livery in FSX to see if everything is around the right spot.

I think the black in front of the cockpit windows will cause some frustration :huh:

Ricardo De Luca

WOW...!!!

That is really looking spot on.

Thanks for the repaint Ricardo!

Keep up the good work

Can't wait to fly this beauty

Radu Bogdan

Someone requested the Tarom's retro livery. I like that plane myself so a promised to see how far I can get.

Pics from the first time loading the livery in FSX to see if everything is around the right spot.

I think the black in front of the cockpit windows will cause some frustration :huh:

Ricardo,

PM me an e-mail address and a picture of what the black anti-glare panel is supposed to look like. If you use Photoshop, I might have a layer I can send you so you won't pull your hair out making one. No promises I can match it. I might have one close you can alter. If you don't use photoshop, then you're probably on your own.

I'm at work, so I will not be able to look until this evening.

Steve

Ricardo,

PM me an e-mail address and a picture of what the black anti-glare panel is supposed to look like. If you use Photoshop, I might have a layer I can send you so you won't pull your hair out making one. No promises I can match it. I might have one close you can alter. If you don't use photoshop, then you're probably on your own.

I'm at work, so I will not be able to look until this evening.

Steve

That's very kind of you Steve. I will send you some reference pics.

Ricardo De Luca

Guest BeaverDriver

I don't want to be a bother but if you get the time would there be any chance of doing a paint or two.

Both would be fictional as both airlines are not around anymore.

Pacific Western Airlines, they used the -200's but would look good on the -700, PWA turned into Canadian Airlines which would be the other paint (old colors) I used to fly with both all the time even though I was young I still remember. My grandfather was vice president of Canadian when he retired and before that he was in charge of buying the aircraft for PWA. As you can imagine I have quite a bit of Canadian/PWA stuff around my house but I am missing them for FSX.

I started to paint a 767 in the newest PWA colors but ended up giving up on it.

Either one, or both would be awesome if you have the time.

Thanks,

Corey Prefontaine

CYEG

Cory, I'm currently working on the 737-600 through 800 for Canadian (Proud Wings) livery. I have been strongly considering the PWA paint as well. If you like, I'll post a screenie here as soon as I get the first CAI one done (the 600) and if you think it's good enough, I'm more than happy to upload it. Thanks to Steve for some outstanding help on this one :).

Glenn Davy

Could someone edit the United -700 and -800? for some reason the "United" title is squashed on the livery PMDG provided. The -900 is good so I don't know how they messed up on the -700 and -800. It bothers me enough that I usually don't fly the United -700 and -800.

The Smartwings OK-SWT (no winglet, ex Malev 737-700) has been uploaded to Avsim libray.

Thanks Steve for the screenshots.