Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'm still working on collecting what I need for the Peruvian Airlines bird requested earlier. As I stated...if noone picks it up soon...I'll give it a shot. The next livery I'm actively working on is a UPS -800.

UPS-800_Inprogress-2.jpg

Both birds just finished uploading to the AVSIM library. I'll just post a show from each upload. They should be available soon for download.

Very very nice paint Steve! Getting the stripes on the top and bottom right must have been a hell of a job.

Because of the warping at the rear top fuselage I stopped working on a Transavia Enerjet. Just to frustrating.

Ricardo De Luca

Bump!!!

Would access to the exact a/c customer spec tempt anyone?

The exact airline configuration is always tempeting. I have already done the basic RYANAIR livery. The Podkarpackie logo is no issue at all and adding another registration shouldn't be a problem :smile:.

The exact airline configuration is always tempeting.

Yup - send me the RYR reggo you are doing by PM - I'll furnish you with the Eqpt Cfg via an e-mail.

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

I'm still working on collecting what I need for the Peruvian Airlines bird requested earlier. As I stated...if noone picks it up soon...I'll give it a shot. The next livery I'm actively working on is a UPS -800.

Steve, great to see a UPS repaint being done.

Thanks again Steve

Nice shots McCarter, love the atmosphere look in the first one.

Great work Steve. You should really do a 737-600 FedEx *hint* *hint* :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Great work Steve. You should really do a 737-600 FedEx *hint* *hint* :P

I'll give it some thought. You're the only person that has posted a -600 FedEx interest. The part that kept the -800/-900 work shelved for a while was the silver/bare metal bottom. It's a lot of pain staking trial and error just to get the area where the white and the bare look bottom will line up across the various areas without zig-zaging or warping the wrong way. I stil have issues with the -800/-900s I uploaded, but I've realized that in some cases I'll never get it perfect due to the way PMDG applied the images on the 3D model.

If I end up doing the -600, I'll make a -700 as well.

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?

Steve

TAROM YR-BGG has been uploaded to the AVSIM Library.

Ricardo De Luca

I'll give it some thought. You're the only person that has posted a -600 FedEx interest. The part that kept the -800/-900 work shelved for a while was the silver/bare metal bottom. It's a lot of pain staking trial and error just to get the area where the white and the bare look bottom will line up across the various areas without zig-zaging or warping the wrong way. I stil have issues with the -800/-900s I uploaded, but I've realized that in some cases I'll never get it perfect due to the way PMDG applied the images on the 3D model.

If I end up doing the -600, I'll make a -700 as well.

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?

Steve

Thank you for the consideration Steve. I really love the -600 (my favourite NG), if i ever get a FedEx paint even if fictional, i'll be one happy pilot ;)

Cheers!

Nuno

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

TAROM YR-BGG has been uploaded to the AVSIM Library.

Ricardo,

Glad to see you got it done and figured out that black anti-glare panel. I'm sure you pulled your hair out a few times before you got it right...lol. It looks very nice.

Steve

Both birds just finished uploading to the AVSIM library. I'll just post a show from each upload. They should be available soon for download.

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Shenzhen-3.jpg

PMDG_737-800WL_NGX_Shenzhen-3A.jpg

Hi Steve, first of all thanks for your wonderful liveries you have made!

7826038964_59df7467dd_c.jpg

Shenzhen Airlines von flywithchris auf Flickr

departing from ZGSZ Baoan RWY 15 via LKC13D departure. Performing initial turn over CH waypoint to join airway towards RCFN Fengnin.

In the background is the wonderful Hong Kong Intl Airport (Chek Lap Kok).

7826031454_d886f03850_c.jpg

Shenzhen Airlines von flywithchris auf Flickr

overflying HK city

can some one please do me a fictional Air New Zealand. one Thanks

Nice shots McCarter, love the atmosphere look in the first one.

Thank you Pete !