Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?

I'm in.

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?+1

+1

Taking a poll...how many folks would want FedEx in a -600/-700 series with the same livery as my -800/-900s?

Steve

That would be pretty blooming ace :-)

Rich

The 737-700 Boeing House Colors getting finished, maybe I will do an Air Berlin Dreamliner paint (D-ABBN) too:

capture0071908201215105.jpg

SInce there appears to be a lot of input to do the FedEx livery in the -600/-700 series, I'll put them in the queue. If I don't start the Peruvian bird (jury still out of artwork and text needed), those will come next after the UPS -800. My personal list is on hold for a little while...lol.

SInce there appears to be a lot of input to do the FedEx livery in the -600/-700 series, I'll put them in the queue.

Legend!!

Cheers,

Rich

YAY! Thanks!!!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Here are a few in-progress shots of the UPS -800. I tried in vain tototally remove the rear doors, right front door and the over wing doors to more closely mirror the configuration UPS uses on their 767 and 757 aircraft. The 3D model is keeping me from doing that, so I left the doors intact except the overwing hatches. There will be a faint outline of where they were. the windows were no problem to totally remove, but they are based on just a bump map and alpha layer. It's fictional, so it is what it is...

I'm hoping to finish it before the week is out. Then I'l probably tackle the -600/-700 fedEx variants.

UPS-800_Inprogress-3.jpg

UPS-800_Inprogress-4.jpg

Hi guys,

I have been flying a fictional Delta for some time. Maybe there ore others who like this livery. Is it decent enough for the AVSIM library?

Ricardo De Luca

I have been flying a fictional Delta for some time. Maybe there ore others who like this livery. Is it decent enough for the AVSIM library?

Richard,

Post the repaint to Avsim, it looks very good.