Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Greetings, captains. The sleeper has awakened. I'm not home at the moment, but I'll be sure to get my messages answered very soon.

Yeah, I was thinking... if this does not bring Chris back, nothing will. Looks like I was about right :D

This saterday the Delta Skyteam 700 will be uploaded to the AVSIM library. Just have to make some final adjustments.

Looks great Ricardo! :biggrin:

I have pretty much have given up on anyone here painting the these unique birds. Since I have been following this threads, I have seen countless versions of highly detailed 737-series liveries, One in particular is the Globally Yours 737... I was astonished at the level of detail that guy put in for an livery to come out so soon. And yes, I tried to repaint the Southwest Maryland One, but I do not have no more skills in Photoshop other than to create banners.

But seeing guys just produce liveries after liveries here, I assumed that either of the aforementioned liveries would be just another challenge and accolade to the painters. But I guess I assumed wrong. It is more of a preference of airline of choice rather than honing your skills to be a good painter.

Right now, McPhat Studios is back in talks with PMDG.... and the same challenge issued to them was also mentioned here: $200.00 for the entire Southwest Fleet. If you are not up to the task, that is all your decision. But for being one of the most prolific airlines in the skies as of this date.... it should not have been overlooked by any painter, a novice or a pro.

This is not about my VA... It is about being satisfied with having the complete set. Before I started this VA, I flew for Alaska Virtual Airlines.... and I still have all the 737 repaints for that livery too, including the Disney and Air Cargo Variants.

And, no I didn't take your opinion personal.... It takes a high level of skill to produce the liveries you produce. B)

And I also understand that there are some liveries that are just too high for some to recreate.

Rodney,

There are NGX repainters who provide their services for a fee who can handle your request; it's not time consuming or difficult to locate them on the internet. Send me a PM if you would like a recommendation for one.

While everyone is salivating over Southwest Airlines newest baby, Colorado One, let me remind you guys that Maryland One, Lone Star One, Florida One, and California One, haven't made it to the AVSIMS library of fame yet. What makes matters worse, 3 out of the aforementioned 4 liveries looks better than this:

558621_10151033240342895_483331036_n.jpg

Have you seen the Illinois and Nevada Ones? They are pretty pixely and I rarely fly them because to me they don't look very good. I wish someone would redo them honestly.

I'm almost done with the UPS -800. I had a little time to paint tonight, so I thought I'd start on the FedEx -700 and get it started. I'm hoping to have all three cargo birds uploaded by Sunday at the latest. The UPS bird will probably get uploaded tomorrow evening.

Steve

FedEx-700_Inprogress-1.jpg

I'm almost done with the UPS -800. I had a little time to paint tonight, so I thought I'd start on the FedEx -700 and get it started. I'm hoping to have all three cargo birds uploaded by Sunday at the latest. The UPS bird will probably get uploaded tomorrow evening.

Steve

FedEx-700_Inprogress-1.jpg

Make Sure to Release the Brown Tail First (I gotta Lot of Packages to Deliver you Know) He%20He.gif

Keep Up the Great Work !!!!

Hello ladies and gents, i have looked all over for this but i couldnt find any, so i would like to request for a paint of this company please.

ill be very appreciated if someone will be able to thank you very much.

best regards.

2irahcy.jpg

Hi All:

If no one is doing, I will work on Southwest Florida One

Best regards,

Marcelo

My prayers were heard. hehehe. I think there comes another video, Marcelo. ;) Cheers.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

I dont know how many people have requested this yet, but I would love to see the new Colorado One livery for Southwest. It's a 737-700, tail number N230WN. I'd paint it myself but i dont have photoshop, and gimp cant handle the paintkit.

cant get the photo to come up: http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://www.southwest.com/assets/images/promotions/southwest_difference_colorado_one_header.jpg

And by the pricking of my thumbs, something REALLY wicked this way comes. Looks like the red circle could be tricky at the top, but I'd love to give it a go if nobody else wants it. Lone Star One hasn't been forgotten either.

Greetings, captains. The sleeper has awakened. I'm not home at the moment, but I'll be sure to get my messages answered very soon.

Being someone who really wants to see this on the ngx, i'd like to contribute. I'm going to Boston Logan intl tomorow for some planespotting. it showed up there yesterday, so it might be in tomorow. I'll try to get some multi view shots, Including the top, for refrence. If I get it, I'll have them up tomorow night around 10:00pm EST.

Brody

Hi All:

Best regards,

Marcelo

With your talent, I know it will look fantastic, Marcelo!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Can someone please do a California One? I found a good quality pic of the flag and bear if you need it. I would try it but have no idea how to use the paint kit in Photoshop.

Thanks

Hi All:

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo,

Thanks for offering to do the paint. I'm sure it will please those wanting it.

Regards,

Steve

Thank you Steve, your work is highly appreciated!

Hi All:

Best regards,

Marcelo

Wow, this is gonna be one hell of a paint!! I really hate SW, it's one of those airlines that tell me completely nothing, but their paints are surely stunning and only you can do them justice!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11