Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Delta is departing for the AVSIM Library.

Ricardo De Luca

Another quick WIP preview of my Dragonair dragon. Added one leg and some more body, and figured out roughly the drop shadow effect they used, so I don't have to manually draw that. (65% opacity, 30 degree angle, and with the size drawing I have--much bigger than I'm posting here--about a 15px spread, looks about right.)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Hey Guys:

Is my first time requesting a repaint, don't know if I have to address it to someone in particular, but I would like the Aegean Airlines repaint for the 700 please, it doesn't matter if it is winglet or without. I found one on Avsim but is the Santa claus version. I would love to have just the standard livery.

Thanks in advance.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

The FedEx -700 is uploaded and on its way. It should be available soon for downloading. My goal is to have the -600 uploaded sometime tomorrow evening.

Steve

pmdg_737ngx_700_FedEx-1.jpg

pmdg_737ngx_700_FedEx-2.jpg

pmdg_737ngx_700_FedEx-3.jpg

Forgive me. I'm can't for the life of me remember who did the PSA repaints, but does anyone think they could make one or more models of the PSA repaints, but with US Airways titles? Kind of like the current "Heritage" paints that USA has now. Also, someone did a Piedmont repaint. I would love it and the America West versions (old and new) with the new US titles as well. Thank you for all the work you guys are doing.

Chris

Beautiful pictures and great work, SRAces and R71LUCA! I can see I've got a lot to learn. :-)

Last update from me tonight, before I bore everybody. I've got the entire dragon blocked out now, need to finish up all the bezier curves on the back half of the dragon's scales and the back two feet.

Note to self: never attempt anything scaly. Ever. Again. I just gave myself carpal tunnel in the space of 24 hours, and I'm not even done yet!

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

One nice livery that I'm trying to reproduce:

Ricardo De Luca

The FedEx -700 is uploaded and on its way. It should be available soon for downloading. My goal is to have the -600 uploaded sometime tomorrow evening.

Steve

Thank you Steve, for your time, patience and great paint skills :)

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The UPS -800 is on it's way to the AVSIM library.

Thank you Steve, the UPS repaint is terrific:

2012-8-26_7-15-57-956.jpg

2012-8-26_7-30-58-106.jpg

Thanks for the kind words on the UPS -800. The FedEx -700 is finally online. My goal is to hopefully upload the FedEx -600 this evening. I took a break from it to start that Peruvian Airlines -600 since noone has indicated they would do it. During the initial painting, it occurred to me that parts of the Peruvian livery could be used for a nice -600 BBJ. The screen shot below is what a -600 BBJ would look like using some of the livery pattern off the Peruvian paint.

I thought I'd post this variation for comments. It's not the same red as the Peruvian livery and the rear red stretches further back. I have some ideas for the rear fuselage and tail.

Peru-600_In-progress-1.jpg

thought I'd post this variation for comments. It's not the same red as the Peruvian livery and the rear red stretches further back. I have some ideas for the rear fuselage and tail.

Hi Steve,

Let me first thank you for all the wonderful repaints you keep doing. I enjoy checking up here every 2 days or so and keep being impressed by your work, and the work of your fellow painters too of course.

That undone Peruvian livery looks superb. I would fly it as it is on that picture, giving it some aircraft registration of course (do you take requests on that :-) ?)

Cheers and keep up the good work

Ralf