Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Takes long long time Nail%20Biting.gif

It is much more difficult than the 800 of Qantas' Yananyi Dreaming!

Nothing in 700 matches...

sinttucdc.jpg

Hi Steve,

Let me first thank you for all the wonderful repaints you keep doing. I enjoy checking up here every 2 days or so and keep being impressed by your work, and the work of your fellow painters too of course.

That undone Peruvian livery looks superb. I would fly it as it is on that picture, giving it some aircraft registration of course (do you take requests on that :-) ?)

Cheers and keep up the good work

Ralf

Ralf,

Thanks for the kind words regarding my paints. I saved the start of the Peruvian livery before I started really editing it for the Peruvian Airlines scheme. I saved it with the intention of seeing if I could make a BBJ livery that I liked based on the Peruvian livery lines. I will probably make a -600 BBJ of what you see above. Since I'm not partial to any registration. Give me one and I'll use it. No timeline on when I'll get it done.

I had hoped to get the FedEx -600 out tonight. It might still happen or I might finish the Peruvain livery. Here's an in-progress shot of the Peruvian bird. The colors aren't finalized and will probably get adjusted.

I'm going to call this purely fictional. It will have the 737-500 text on the side. From what I can find Peruvian Airlines had one 737-500, but I could not find the registration and the rear lower gold is not like the -200 reference pictures I can find.

Steve

Peru-600_In-progress-2.jpg

Takes long long time Nail%20Biting.gif

It is much more difficult than the 800 of Qantas' Yananyi Dreaming!

Nothing in 700 matches...

sinttucdc.jpg

Good luck with it my friend. I'll assume you have a state logo to use for reference. The shot below was from way back when it was initially discussed. It was a 10 minute throw together for the discussion. The brown dash type marks are not on the real airplane and would require a lot of touching up. I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Steve

FloridaOne-2.jpg

Strange reading these old topics ha!

Give me one and I'll use it. No timeline on when I'll get it done.

LX-RAVE would be great, but to make it interesting for other users too, I certainly can understand if you want to choose a more "general" registration. Up to you, I will fly it anyhow.

I feel kind of guilty using some of your many-work-hours repaints and not putting enough patience in making repaints myself for this community (I swear I tried). So a thank you once a while is the least I can do. I'm sure many non-posters on this forum are silently enjoying all of your work too.

Having read that Marcelo is struggling with the 700 paintkit on that SWA repaint, maybe it was the wrong model to start with and I should have a try on the 800.

Never thought about flying in and around Peru, but the full Peruvian livery is certainly one of the most interesting liveries lately, maybe I say this because I like exotic liveries. Good job anyway.

Cheers,

Ralf

Steve,

Both the Peruvian and the possible BBJ paints look great. Both schemes fit the 600 very well. You have my vote for creating the BBJ repaint.

Pete

I do not understand what you mean Steve...

I do not speak English and use the automatic translator

No worries. You are fine. I hope your day is going well.

Steve

Almost there on the Peruvian -500. All that's left is where the tail logo extends on the fuselage. I should have it done tomorrow evening. Then I'll get back to the FedEx -600. I can't remember who requested this bird, but it turned out really nice. Done painting for the night...lol.

Steve

Peru-600_In-progress-3.jpg

Could you please do a 737-700 or 800 United Airlines in the retired "Battleship grey" livery??? I know that it is long retired but it was my absolute favorite livery of any airline. Please! Thank you!!

I LUV my PMDG!! :biggrin:

Ben Weaver

SWA8485