Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Sorry, just so i know, has anyone said they will be doing Colorado one? Ive seen many people request it and i would love to have it too, however, i cant paint, period, let alone a virtual aircraft

Sorry, just so i know, has anyone said they will be doing Colorado one? Ive seen many people request it and i would love to have it too, however, i cant paint, period, let alone a virtual aircraft

Chris Hicks (Jokerswild) said he will be doing it.

Looking very nice Ricardo! :good:

Thnx Steve!

I couldn't find or make a decent "80" logo so I used a picture of the real plane. Because of that I'm limited in the colour to use, but I think its close to the real one. Will upload this bird this saterday. Now I'm thinking what the next one will be. Something European I guess.

Ricardo De Luca

Anyone willing to do a Biman Bangladesh 737-800? More shots available at airliners.net, of course.

Fun story on this: Boeing actually recommended the change to this livery from the old one (picture here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Biman_Bangladesh_Airlines_A310-300_S2-ADF_LHR_2005-9-24.png) because it thought it was outdated and had too much "danger" red in it; the new 777s and 737s Biman had ordered were duly painted in it, but then there was a public outcry convinced the new scheme wasn't Bangladeshi enough. As a result, the new government that had just been elected decided to revert to the old livery. Now, Biman planes are currently wearing 3 different liveries--with the newest 777s painted with the old livery while the first 777s delivered keep the revamped one.

800px-Biman_Boeing_737-800_S2-AFL_SIN_2011-3-25.png

Best,

James

Steve,

The Peruvian is excellent:

2012-8-29_5-56-38-731.jpg

Pete

WOW !!!

I never saw that coming! It's an amazing repaint! Many thanks Steve! I love that livery a lot becasue I travel a lot to Peru for business and family, one of the best food in the world, and the beer too ;-)

Please if someone can do the AEROGAL ECUADOR livery would be great. AeroGal had 737-200 and 737-300 and a 737-600 would be really great in that color scheme.

Many thanks.

Alexander Colka

WOW !!!

I never saw that coming! It's an amazing repaint! Many thanks Steve! I love that livery a lot becasue I travel a lot to Peru for business and family, one of the best food in the world, and the beer too ;-)

Please if someone can do the AEROGAL ECUADOR livery would be great. AeroGal had 737-200 and 737-300 and a 737-600 would be really great in that color scheme.

Many thanks.

Alex,

I answered your e-mail that I would add the Aerogal livery to my list. So I'm publicly committing to it here so the other painters will know. All I need from you is whether to paint a -600 or -700. I might be able to do both, but would rather have your first choice in case I have time to do just one initially. Thanks!

Steve

Alex,

I answered your e-mail that I would add the Aerogal livery to my list. So I'm publicly committing to it here so the other painters will know. All I need from you is whether to paint a -600 or -700. I might be able to do both, but would rather have your first choice in case I have time to do just one initially. Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

E-mail received! and many thanks for the AeroGal repaint! I really apreciate that. Well my choice is the 737-600 for that repaint and there is no hurry, I'll be busy flying the Peruvian one for the coming days ;-)

Thanks!

Alexander Colka

A very early preview of Alaska Airlines' Starliner 75™ logojet.

starliner751gbvtd4z8yu.jpg

starliner752k5v2lmgpsr.jpg

I am still fiddling around with a few issues around the nose and cockpit window frame section. But these have to wait to for a week.

I am still fiddling around with a few issues around the nose and cockpit window frame section. But these have to wait to for a week.

Looks great Christian!

Thats interesting, you seem to have had absolutely no quarrel with the star on the nose, which (apparently) drove all the other painters who attempted this away

Looks great anyway!