Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I had to read that twice.

Me too! :lol:

Guest BeaverDriver

Oh, sorry guys. Put another way, the only airplane of the 600, 700, 800 and 900 series 737's that has been converted to a freighter at any time was the 700. It's designated the 700C ("C" for "Convertible"). The remainder are passenger only versions.

Better? :P

Oh, sorry guys. Put another way, the only airplane of the 600, 700, 800 and 900 series 737's that has been converted to a freighter at any time was the 700. It's designated the 700C ("C" for "Convertible"). The remainder are passenger only versions.

Better? :P

Just poking humor back at you my friend, but appreciate the clarification! :P

Guest BeaverDriver

No worries Steve. I can sometimes take a 100 words to say something that can be said in 10 :smile:. I even confused myself when I re-read what I wrote, so I'm not surprised it conflubbed a few others :P .

Here are 2 images of a WIP P-8A of VP-30 stationed at NAS Jacksonville.

Getting closer.

P-8A_3.jpg

P-8A_4.jpg

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

team

just spotted the new united livery on its first 788.

it would look great on a 738 / 739 ... not too sure if it is for the fleet / just the 788's / a one off.

so can i ask one of the artisans (steve) might add it to their request list.

thanks !

for now, cheers

john martin

Wow, there are some great painters on here. Steve, Marcello, Christain, Russ Criss, Ioan, just to name a few!! :yahoo: Y'all are doing great work. There is just one problem, my acft cfg is getting a mile long with all these beautiful liveries!! LOL!

Guest BeaverDriver

Just poking humor back at you my friend, but appreciate the clarification! :P

Hey Steve! Have a look at what I found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flightblogger/4045009174/in/photostream/

And also at this Boeing Press Release:

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=877

I see SAS even uses one for medevacs. I thought it was only the USN that were actually using these in the "cargo" version, but it appears as though a few others are using them as well. Pretty cool!

Glenn

I fixed the stretching of the logo in the fuselage. Stunning repaint thanks again Steve!

fdx.jpg

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hey Steve! Have a look at what I found here:

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

And also at this Boeing Press Release:

http://boeing.mediar...p?s=43&item=877

I see SAS even uses one for medevacs. I thought it was only the USN that were actually using these in the "cargo" version, but it appears as though a few others are using them as well. Pretty cool!

Glenn

Glenn,

Thanks for posting the cargo door links. Those are very nice.

I fixed the stretching of the logo in the fuselage. Stunning repaint thanks again Steve!

fdx.jpg

Very nice picture Nuno! I like it!! :P

--------------

That United/Continental 737 as a "Dreamliner" fictional paint is very nice. 40 downloads already, so it appears to be very popular. I thought about making a version myself and still might do it. I still have several in line. I've been messing with the BBJ -600 using some of the livery lines from the Peruvian paint. It's coming along very well. I had to build the spec.dds files exclusively for it as I didn't like the default ones. So it will be a self-contained livery with it's own shine/bump map files.

Here's an in-progress shot. I have to lighten up the top panel lines. They are a little too dark and the rear tail gold stripe on the dark gray is not finalized. Then there's the decision on how many windows to leave on the side. It should be up tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

BBJ-600_Gray_Inporgress-2.jpg

Anyone has the P8 Poseidon Repaint, or knows where to get it?

I know Russ is working on one. He posted some in-progress shots on the previous page. It has not been uploaded yet, so I'll assume it's not quite ready.