Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I know Russ is working on one. He posted some in-progress shots on the previous page. It has not been uploaded yet, so I'll assume it's not quite ready.

Thanks Steve, I should have searched a bit more before darting a question.

Thanks much Russ, all the best!

Regards,

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I thought I was done with it but when I cut the alpha in for the 4 new ports(over wing and front fuselage) some hidden alphas showed in the flight sim when looking at the ports.

I have to figure out where they came from and try to eliminate them. The artifacts are not on fuselage1 and fuselage 2, They are coming from something else.

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Since the Livery thread isn't on the first page anymore, I figured I'd post something to keep it there...lol.

I'm still working on the -600 custom BBJ theme. The livery will have custom bump and spec files included so it will be unique in that regard. I know one requestor asked to make one with his personal registration, but if I do that it might not go over as well. I've added fictional registrations to each of these birds. I'll probably release them sometime this week. I still have some detail work to correct. These birds shine as far as the tail/fuselage. Theye are factory fresh paints. While the wings are farily clean, I haven't decided whether to fully clean the wings.

I had a glitch in my PC and could not determine the cause. I reinstalled FSX today and that appeared to have cleared it up, but all I have loaded is Ultimate Traffic 2. We will see how it goes.

Feedback welcome on the BBJs below.

BBJ-600_GrayTest.jpg

BBJ-600_RedTest.jpg

BBJ-600_RBlueTest.jpg

Looks good.. I think you did the 600 paint that I used for a template.. The one with the

curved stripes on the tail.. I left the bottom semi dirty on mine.. I think it looks a

bit more realistic with a little soot behind the engines. But not real dirty..

I like the upper part pretty clean.. I used that one in the Toncontin video I did.

Looks good.. I think you did the 600 paint that I used for a template.. The one with the

curved stripes on the tail.. I left the bottom semi dirty on mine.. I think it looks a

bit more realistic with a little soot behind the engines. But not real dirty..

I like the upper part pretty clean.. I used that one in the Toncontin video I did.

I haven't seen the one you're referring to. The livery design is a variation of my Peruvian Airlines paint. I've been using this project as a test to learn more about the spec dds files and come up with a -600 set I can use for all my -600 paints. Chris Hicks (Jokerwild) did some very nice bump/spec updates for the -700 and -800. I use those for all my -700/-800 cargo birds.

They look awesome Steve! I really like the 3rd one!

I might make that blue one a little darker. The nice thing about the main template is that I can make just about any top/bottom/front stripe/rear stripe combination rather quickly. I might remove a few windows so that they do appear to be custom BBJs. I will release all three by the end of the week. Not sure if the front stripes will remain gold on all three. Still playing.

Coming soom, with new files for rivets and new colors

sky3.jpg

sky2lfl.jpg

sky1.jpg

Best regards,

Marcelo

Looks great Marcelo! :P

Looks nice Marcello. Although I dont know if I want to know the drag all those rivets would cause :)

(FYI, real planes use flathead rivets in construction. But this is flightsim and it looks good, so to hell with it. Besides, if someone does not like it, he can just delete bump file.)

Since the Livery thread isn't on the first page anymore, I figured I'd post something to keep it there...lol.

I agree, i Think we should got one of the Admins to Pin this Thread. (hint hint)

I agree, i Think we should got one of the Admins to Pin this Thread. (hint hint)

LOL...not me! I'm a library admin type...not a forum admin. :P

Hi guys,

By mistake I lost the master psd of the Polish 80years logo. That one will take some extra time to complete.

Meanwhile I made a try at something to visit a coming Aerosoft scenery.

guess what;

Ricardo De Luca

Shame about losing the PSD Riccardo. Up till now, I have been happy enough with DVD backups and keeping files across 2 or more PCs/physical HDDs, but I started looking at cloud sync... My entire "FS work" folder is currently at 24GBs, that is including all the unneccessary stuff such as empty paintkits and such. If I can get 25GBs of space on Google Drive for 2.49 a month, I am thinking it might be worth it to get it, and keep my stuff there, with periodic sync...

Anyway I always liked Finnair retro colors. And Vantaa looks nice in recent pics.

Shame about losing the PSD Riccardo. Up till now, I have been happy enough with DVD backups and keeping files across 2 or more PCs/physical HDDs, but I started looking at cloud sync... My entire "FS work" folder is currently at 24GBs, that is including all the unneccessary stuff such as empty paintkits and such. If I can get 25GBs of space on Google Drive for 2.49 a month, I am thinking it might be worth it to get it, and keep my stuff there, with periodic sync...

Anyway I always liked Finnair retro colors. And Vantaa looks nice in recent pics.

Finnair retro it will be. :biggrin: Getting the stripes at the bottom rear right will take ages I guess.

Ricardo De Luca