Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Guest BeaverDriver

Well, Air Canada doesn't operate Boeings so probably nobody thought to do them. There are WestJet liveries up the wazoo though. Every model is done, so have a gander at PMDG for those. There are others in the works that I've done but they need fixing before I can upload them.

All,

I decided to upload 4 of the -600 BBJ versions. I decided not to edit any windows out and kept the exterior markings to just the registrations on the back. So for those that want to customize the texture files to something more personalized, this would work better. For those that do not paint, at least there will be a registration.

I'm working on the upload images, readme, description, and thumbnail images for all 4 this evening and probably will not get them uploaded until tomorrow. Since I mentioned earlier about trying to get a few uploaded tonight, I thought I would post a few shots of the 4 finalists.

I might put out some other variations, but for now it will be these 4 that will be available for download tomorrow.

BBJ-600_Gray-1.jpg

BBJ-600_Red-1.jpg

BBJ-600_Blue-1.jpg

BBJ-600_Brown-1.jpg

Another bird hit the skies :)

Globus

globus1.jpg

globus2.jpg

The silhouette people is not the same as the real plane. So you can call it fictional or artist interpretation :)

Hope you like it..

Jonas,

I think I have the real sillhouettes somewhere. Do you want me to send it so you can update?

I decided to upload 4 of the -600 BBJ versions.

Beautifull Steve, all 4 of them. Couldn't decide which one to fly, so I'll download all of them :-)

Beautifull Steve, all 4 of them. Couldn't decide which one to fly, so I'll download all of them :-)

I second that!

Here are the final previews of Lone Star One. I have to take it on a short flight for testing and screen shots, and I hope to get it uploaded by this afternoon. It should be available by tomorrow at the latest.

fsx2012-09-0810-30-07-79.jpg

fsx2012-09-0810-37-33-29.jpg

fsx2012-09-0810-32-39-87.jpg

fsx2012-09-0810-29-52-90.jpg

Chris Hicks

I just finished uploading the 4 BBJ -600s and they are all available for download. I hope folks enjoy the color choices. These are all sef-contained liveries with their own bump/spec files.

BBJ-600_Gray-5.jpg

BBJ-600_Red-5.jpg

BBJ-600_Blue-5.jpg

BBJ-600_Brown-5.jpg

I second that!

Here are the final previews of Lone Star One. I have to take it on a short flight for testing and screen shots, and I hope to get it uploaded by this afternoon. It should be available by tomorrow at the latest.

fsx2012-09-0810-37-33-29.jpg

fsx2012-09-0810-32-39-87.jpg

fsx2012-09-0810-29-52-90.jpg

Awesome work Chris! Welcome back! :P

Well, Air Canada doesn't operate Boeings

AC don't operate Boeings, eh?

What about the 747's they used to, the 767-300's, the 777-200ER's, the 777-200LR's and the 777-300ER's??? ^_^

Guys, all these new sceenshots I'm seeing are excellent, thank you for your commitment to Providing us, the community, a number of fantastic, High Quality Liveries!

Now this will make me a Southwest flyer... Thank you!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hey Steve,

Any way you could pump out the BBJ paint for the 800 series, too? I'd love to fly some of those in the bigger bird.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.