Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Nice one man. I have no idea how you can hand draw something like that!!! Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling it a night, but thought I'd post the initial start on the Avianca -700. It's coming along very well.

Avianca-700_Inprogress-1.jpg

Hi,

Steve did a great repaint of AeroGal Ecuador 737-600! It's in the library now. Many thanks Steve! it's a really wonderful repaint! It's nice to see that some Latin liveries are coming along, that Avianca one looks splendid.

Alexander Colka

Steve,

Any chance of getting your UPS downsized onto a non-winglet -700?

Thanks

Graham,

It's possible. Let me see if that top point paint area will port over from a -800 to the -700. That will determine whether I can do it sooner than later... :P

Hi,

Steve did a great repaint of AeroGal Ecuador 737-600! It's in the library now. Many thanks Steve! it's a really wonderful repaint! It's nice to see that some Latin liveries are coming along, that Avianca one looks splendid.

Thanks for the comments. I'm hoping to have the Avianca done tonight or tomorrow.

Ok,

I have uploaded it to AVSIM, should be available soon. My first repaint, everything hand drown. Some pics.

Quite a selection for a first paint. Congratulations. Nicely Done

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Currently I'm uploading the Polish Airlines Special Logojet to the AVSIM library.

Enjoy!

Ricardo De Luca

End of a great company tonight in the uk and was hoping someone could do a Repaint for the bmi baby company that is sadly no more. Hope we can keep the great company in our flightsim skies a bit longer looking for a 800 model if anyone would like to make it.

Robin lambert

I will try to do it. Give me a week. Do u want an WL or non WL.

The Avianca -700 just finished uploading and is available for download.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_Avianca-5.jpg