Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Graham,

It's possible. Let me see if that top point paint area will port over from a -800 to the -700. That will determine whether I can do it sooner than later... :P

Thanks Steve, appreciate it mate.

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Hello.

A little status update on my Ryanair and Thomson Airways repaints. There were a few minor errors with the airline configuration files of all five repaints. With the fantastic support of Steve (aka G-CIVA) these issues are fixed now and I have uploaded these files to the AVSIM file library plus some other minor updates to the liveries itself.

Unfortunately these arrived as new files on AVSIM today, I actually wanted these to replace the old ones but library managers have their own minds :-/. Additionally to the Thomsonfly livey (G-FDZG) I have also uploaded the Thomson Airways livery (G-TAWA). This one comes with an accurate airline configuration file as well (a little bit different than G-FDZG).

So if you are keen to have the up-to-date files simply download the liveries again and install them as usual. Here are the links:

Sorry for the all the trouble and thanks to the persons who helped me out with this one :-).

Hello.

A little status update on my Ryanair and Thomson Airways repaints. There were a few minor errors with the airline configuration files of all five repaints. With the fantastic support of Steve (aka G-CIVA) these issues are fixed now and I have uploaded these files to the AVSIM file library plus some other minor updates to the liveries itself.

Unfortunately these arrived as new files on AVSIM today, I actually wanted these to replace the old ones but library managers have their own minds :-/. Additionally to the Thomsonfly livey (G-FDZG) I have also uploaded the Thomson Airways livery (G-TAWA). This one comes with an accurate airline configuration file as well (a little bit different than G-FDZG).

So if you are keen to have the up-to-date files simply download the liveries again and install them as usual. Here are the links:

Sorry for the all the trouble and thanks to the persons who helped me out with this one :-).

Christian,

If you put in the "Notes to Administrator" section when you upload a file that you want the old file (provide upload or download ID) replaced, the library manager should add the new file, update the new file with the download numbers of the old file, and then delete the old file from the library.

Did you do those steps? If you you send me an e-mail (sstubbs@avsim.com ) or a PM, I'll update the download counts for the new files and delete the old ones. Just send me the specifics so I make the specific adjustments you want made. No problem... :P

Steve

I will try to do it. Give me a week. Do u want an WL or non WL.

Can you do it with wl please but no problem if you can't thanks.

Robin lambert

Christian,

If you put in the "Notes to Administrator" section when you upload a file that you want the old file (provide upload or download ID) replaced, the library manager should add the new file, update the new file with the download numbers of the old file, and then delete the old file from the library.

Did you do those steps? If you you send me an e-mail (sstubbs@avsim.com ) or a PM, I'll update the download counts for the new files and delete the old ones. Just send me the specifics so I make the specific adjustments you want made. No problem... :P

Steve

Steve,

thanks you prompt answer :smile:. I used the 'Note to Admin' field and provided filename and Download ID, maybe I've expressed myself a bit ... :wacko:. Well the old files have been taken of the servers and I can live with the counts been reset. Just would have prefered the old file names and no - Update - tag in the titles.

Well, writing an e-mail to you in a minute! :smile:

Thanks!

Christian,

Sent you a PM. I can't check my AVSIM e-mail from work. Will check it when I get home this evening. I can adjust the file titles to whatever you want. That's not a problem. Thanks! :P

Robin lambert

Ok. I will do both WL an non WL. Should have it done tonight.

Robin lambert

Ok. I will do both WL an non WL. Should have it done tonight.

Since I am board, I am going to do a fictional paint. I am going to do a "USA One" for southwest on a -700WL. I am not sure how I will do it, give me about a week or two. I am only 16 so I go to high school everyday and I have AP classes so that means a ton of HW.

Hi everybody!

I fly for Mediterranea Virtual, an Italian VA. After poking around the company's forum I was unable to find anybody interested in doing a mediterranea repaint for the PMDG 600 and 800WL.

On behalf of the company, would it be possible to have it developed here by someone up to the task?

Here's a picture of the general idea, which is an improvement over the standard livery. More improvements in the looks if good are more than welcome!

Thank you in advancemedrib.jpg

A very early preview of Alaska Airlines' Starliner 75™ logojet.

starliner751gbvtd4z8yu.jpg

starliner752k5v2lmgpsr.jpg

I am still fiddling around with a few issues around the nose and cockpit window frame section. But these have to wait to for a week.

Christain,

Thanks for all the great work you do for us! How is the alaska 75th coming along?