Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Christain,

Thanks for all the great work you do for us! How is the alaska 75th coming along?

Moe,

Thanks a lot :smile: .The Starliner 75 is progressing nicely again, I am doing the last few touches to the lines around the nose as far as it is possible to do these. Unfortunately there are a few issues I can't cope with. Here are a few more images which I took on a flight from Anchorage to Fairbanks (by the way; can approach procedures be more difficult to interpret? :smile:).

starliner751pr57i1t4hf.jpg

starliner752a4lhk2oydr.jpg

starliner753gp2zjlvqnh.jpg

starliner754z5ce7rst61.jpg

Best regards,

You impress me more and more with every repaint, Christian :)

The BMI BABY was just uploaded to AVSIM, should be available soon. Some pics.

Lokking good just downloaded it and be flying it very soon on vatsim so thankyou would you like to look at doing a british airways firefly on the 800-900. not sure how easy or hard it would be but if you could look at it it would be great. Wouldnt mind using it on worldflight 2012 in november.

Robin Lambert

Lokking good just downloaded it and be flying it very soon on vatsim so thankyou would you like to look at doing a british airways firefly on the 800-900. not sure how easy or hard it would be but if you could look at it it would be great. Wouldnt mind using it on worldflight 2012 in november.

Robin Lambert

Im at school so I just looked at it off my phone. It looks hard to do. I will try to do it but I might not beable to do it.

Hello again, and apologies for re-posting, any budding artists out there who could help me get my V/A livery up and running?

Thanks

Paul

Thanks again Steve for the BBJ 600 liveries:

2012-9-12_5-56-42-722.jpg

You're very welcome! I've taken a few days off from painting to reload a lot of my add-ons back in FSX since I reloaded FSX this past weekend, so I've been flying some lately. I hope to get back to painting by this coming weekend. I saw where American Airlines has publicly stated that they will have a new look since coming out of bankruptcy proceedings. The bare metal finish is more than likely going away since the new 787 has no bare metal finish.

I want to paint that new livery when a picture is avaiable to use as a reference. It seems the 787 is driving a lot of airlines to re-think or change their liveries.