Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

A Subdued Pelican.

I promise this is the last one. My genre is military, primary US Navy and I know it is boring.

It is a fictitious VP-45 from NAS Jacksonville. VP-45 doesn't have an P-8As yet.

V-45_Thumbnail.jpg

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

@ rsgunner

Thank you so much for this! ^^^ I live just 30 minutes from NAS Jax and I am sure I will love this one! Keep them coming....awesome work!!!

The bare metal finish is more than likely going away since the new 787 has no bare metal finish.

I know that you and other NGX repainters could do just as good a job designing a new paint scheme for American than an ad agency could...

I know that you and other NGX repainters could do just as good a job designing a new paint scheme for American than an ad agency could...

I've looked at a few of the designs online that I can find and don't like any of them. I'm working on a fictional American Airlines one for fun at the moment for a -700. If it turns out okay, I might consider uploading it. When I get it further along, I'll post a picture or two for feedback.

I tried a few test designs for a possible fictional American Airlines -700. This pattern is the one I settled on. I haven't done anything with the tail, winglets or engines yet. The tail and engines are the normal scheme for American. Not sure if I'll ever upload this project, but wanted to post a picture to get some feedback. American will be changing their look as it's been mentioned by management in the news.

American-700NC_Inprogress-1.jpg

Stunning, Steve. Curious to see how the tail will fit into it! :-)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

I tried a few test designs for a possible fictional American Airlines -700. This pattern is the one I settled on. I haven't done anything with the tail, winglets or engines yet. The tail and engines are the normal scheme for American. Not sure if I'll ever upload this project, but wanted to post a picture to get some feedback. American will be changing their look as it's been mentioned by management in the news.

American-700NC_Inprogress-1.jpg

*GASP* Have you got the secret Plans for AA's New livery for the 787!!!!

hahaha, nice, if AA changed it to this, i wouldnt mind it, but the shiny silver is better

very nice repaint! Welldone! Would love to have it if you did put it on here!

Hello everyone! Is this baby already been made? if answer is negative does anyone here think it can be done?

Seems to be quite difficult but I think its a beauty repaint!

1314727781.jpg

atud1.jpg

Cheers