Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Ok, sorry for no paints lately, school is very busy. These are the paints I am doing and will have done by end of the month.

-N382BJ

-Hawaiian Airlines/ 800WL and a 900WL and possibly a 700WL

Great job Leonardo !

Ok, sorry for no paints lately, school is very busy. These are the paints I am doing and will have done by end of the month.

-N382BJ

I'm in no hurry.

-N382BJ

I look forward to these.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Does anybody know of a paint for an AIR CANADA PMDG NGX737-800? I don't think Air Canada has this a/c in their fleet, so it would have to be fictitious i assume. Any links referring to AC i have found in past posts in this thread don't appear to work anymore.

Thanks,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Does anybody know of a paint for an AIR CANADA PMDG NGX737-800? I don't think Air Canada has this a/c in their fleet, so it would have to be fictitious i assume. Any links referring to AC i have found in past posts in this thread don't appear to work anymore.

Thanks,

Air Canada 737-800WL:

http://library.avsim... ngx&CatID=root

Last time i did a search on Avsim Library, i came up empty. Many, many thanks.

Regards,

No problem !

Anyone here who 's willing to paint TC-SKR (Corendon op by Sky)? Thank you very much in advance!

Bogdan and William; thanks for posting some images of the liveries I have done. It's good to see that someone is flying atleast :smile:.

Bruno; I'll check out your Ryanair versions in the next days. So far I can only say what a fantastic effort you are doing there :smile:.

To continue with Norwegian, here's a shot of their newest and 50th 737 in the fleet - NOVEMBER GOLF ECHO - wearing UNICEF 'Unite for children' titles on the tail, instead of the common Scandinavian hero.

previews20127j4z6yx0oub.jpg

previews20128zihmg6w0cf.jpg

In my oppinion quite a nice idea to support UNICEF that way. Not a too fancy livery but still worth seeing.

Two more images of Alaska's Starliner 75™. I hope I am not annoying anyone with it. A lot of changes have been made since the last screenshots and I am satisfied with the way it looks now.

previews201291yo2g8j3xp.jpg

previews20121yp8qfivxjd.jpg

Another Alaska Airlines 800, 'Spirit of Seattle' sporting the Boeing Dreamliner livery. Yes, I am aware that this one is part of the official liveries but that one has a few quirks which I wanted to iron out.

previews20121yr8fkte9ph.jpg

previews20121s1fnc5ro4k.jpg

This version comes with the 'Spirit of Seattle' lettering next to left forward entries by the way :smile:.

And the last one - again Alaska Airlines - the Timbers Jet. Complety new livery done from scratch again, adding lots of details I didn't add in my first version.

previews20121trzks1bjg2.jpg

previews201217dbxrounk3.jpg

Still in the works is Air Seychelles' 737-700, but I don't have any screens of that one yet. I'll try to post some of it later. That's the last repaint meant to roll out of my hangar... .

Cheers!

• Upvote 6